Health App

You Left Me On Read
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? I’m not trying to tell you anything!” Chanyeol furiously said as he took another swig of soju. Seriously, why was everything so fuzzy? It was so hard to think.

 

But Baekhyun chuckled and pushed a cup of water toward Chanyeol.

 

“If you don’t cut your alcohol with some water you’re going to be sorry tomorrow, Chan.”

 

Was that affection in Baekhyun’s voice? Chanyeol could not tell. He clumsily picked up the cup of water and took a sip. The water sloshed all over his shirt and he cursed under his breath.

 

“Woah, there. Looks like you’re done for tonight,” Baekhyun said with a bite in his voice. He reached over and yanked the bottle from Chanyeol’s hand.

 

Chanyeol simply let his head drop on the table. Maybe it would be a good idea to take a quick nap. Yup. Just a quick one. Fifteen minutes tops.

 

--

 

“Hey, Chan, wake up! We’ve got to go!”

 

Chanyeol felt a strong hand shaking his shoulder. He mumbled against the wood of the table. The shaking worsened. Opening his eyes, Chanyeol blearily looked up at a very annoyed Baekhyun.

 

“I’ve been trying to wake you up for half an hour! Heavyweight my ! You’re such a lightweight. Here, drink this.”

 

Chanyeol felt a cup being held to his lips. He took a sip and coughed. Whatever was in the cup tasted disgusting. But Baekhyun pinched his nose shut and when Chanyeol opened his mouth to breathe, Baekhyun tipped the rest of the drink into his mouth.

 

“Urghhh!!!! What is this?” Chanyeol groaned as he swallowed.

 

“It’s the shop owner’s personal hangover cure. She says you’ll feel amazing in five minutes. You know you’ve already slept for three hours?”

 

Chanyeol’s head pounded and his mouth felt bone dry. He let Baekhyun’s voice wash over him. The hangover cure could not work fast enough.

 

--

 

Fifteen minutes later though, Chanyeol felt slightly more human. The pounding in his head dulled and he could think more clearly. Baekhyun had paid and dragged him out of the restaurant. He hailed a taxi and together they rode in silence toward the KBS building.

 

“So, here’s the plan,” Baekhyun said breaking the quiet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter