Sleep Tight

You Left Me On Read
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey all! For my next chapter, I'm going to base it off of your guys' recommendations. Leave a comment with a plot idea within three days and I'll pick the winner prior to writing the next chapter.

 

=======

“Jeez, it’s almost time to get up!” Chanyeol groaned as she checked his alarm clock.

 

It read 04:46.

 

Baekhyun yawned and laid down on Chanyeol’s bed. He had on one of Chanyeol’s oversized t-shirts and gym shorts. The large clothes made Baekhyun look even smaller, like a baby in his father’s clothing.

 

“Yeah, well we did a lot you know. So, let’s just get some sleep. I’ve got a schedule tomorrow, well later today I guess.”

 

Chanyeol walked to his closet and rummaged around. He pulled an extra blanket. The floor would be hard, but he could handle it for one night.

 

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun’s confused face peered down at him as Chanyeol spread his blanket on the wooden boards.

 

“Making my bed?”

 

Baekhyun snorted and grabbed Chanyeol’s arm.

 

“You’re not sleeping on the floor, Chan.”

 

“But then where would I sleep?”

 

“On this bed. With me. No arguments.”

 

Chanyeol gripped the edge of his small bed. It was barely big enough for him—how could two men fit on it? But Baekhyun slid over and ran a hand down the empty space. Chanyeol sighed and abandoned the floor. He lowered himself to the bed and carefully stretched out. His feet dangled over the edge, but it wasn’t too uncomfortable. Baekhyun reached behind him and flicked off the light. In the sudden darkness, Chanyeol became much more aware of how close Baekhyun was.

 

“Well, um, night,” Chanyeol awkwardly mumbled as he rolled over onto his side.

 

He could feel Baekhyun shift. The worn bedsprings creaked and groaned underneath him and Chanyeol felt himself turning red. How did he never notice how cheap his mattress was? Sure, he had gotten it second hand from a pawn shop but at that time he had no money. He still didn’t have money now, but when he first moved here, he was flat broke. Chanyeol drew in his legs but the bed grated again. This was insane. He mustn’t make a sound, in case he woke up Baekhyun. That would mean he couldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter