Shower Tunes

You Left Me On Read
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol bent down and put Baekhyun’s arm around his neck. He wrapped his arm around Baekhyun’s waist and flexed his legs.

 

“I’m going to help you up. Ready?”

 

Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol slowly straightened, pulling Baekhyun up with him.

 

“There we go. Now all we have to do is go out the door and into the bathroom.”

 

Baekhyun placed one foot in front of the other as Chanyeol ushered him out of his bedroom. The bathroom door was closed but Chanyeol prodded it open with his foot. Out of the corner of his eye, Chanyeol could see Baekhyun turning a delicate shade of green.

 

“Almost there!” Chanyeol encouraged.

 

They eased themselves over the doorway and into the tiled bathroom. Chanyeol thought to himself, at least if Baekhyun pukes here, it’ll be easier to clean up.

 

“Sit down.”

 

Chanyeol lowered Baekhyun onto the toilet cover before turning and twisting on the shower faucet.

 

“How hot do you want your water?” he asked over his shoulder.

 

“Um, on the colder side, please.”

 

Chanyeol adjusted the temperature and held a finger under the stream. He let a few drops drip onto Baekhyun’s hand.

 

“This is good?”

 

“Yes, thanks. Can you help me with my belt?”

 

This was the moment Chanyeol definitely had not been waiting for. He squatted down and gently placed his hands on Baekhyun’s hips. Baekhyun lifted his shirt just enough for Chanyeol to catch a glimpse of his muscled abdomen. Chanyeol wrenched his eyes away and concentrated on threading the belt loop through the buckle. The belt fell away in his hands.

 

“Can you also do the pants?”

 

Chanyeol nodded and placed the belt on the floor. He slid his finger along the hem of Baekhyun’s pants and stopped at the button. He could feel how warm Baekhyun’s skin was. Popping a finger through the buttonhole, Chanyeol ped the pants. He reached down and started pulling them off of Baekhyun’s legs.

 

“Aren’t you going to take me on a date first?”

 

Chanyeol turned red.

 

“This was your idea!” he growled.

 

But Baekhyun giggled. He looked like he was enjoying himself thoroughly. Chanyeol pulled off his pants and neatly folded them.

 

“You’re going to have to do your underwear yourself. I’m not doing it!”

 

Baekhyun airily waved his hands.

 

“Relax big boy. I’ve got this.”

 

The way Baekhyun said it made Chanyeol break out in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter