Do Not Disturb

You Left Me On Read
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still resting my arm. If you guys have suggestions for future chapters let me know! Always appreciate feedback

 

---

“Why’re you following me?” Chanyeol warily asked as he started walking toward the metro.

 

Baekhyun stuck his hands in his pockets and frowned.

 

“What do you mean? I’m going to make sure you get home safe,”

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and walked faster.

 

“I’m fine. The doctor said there’s nothing to be worried about.”

 

“Yeah, and I’ll breathe easy when you’re back home. So quit trying to get rid of me.”

 

Chanyeol shrugged and let Baekhyun fall into stride beside him. He couldn’t quiet the little glimmer of joy in his chest. But at the same time, the thought of his tiny flat with the smelly hallway and messy neighbors made him halt.

 

“Seriously, I’m fine. I don’t need babysitting,” Chanyeol said with more steel in his voice.

 

Baekhyun also paused and looked at him.

 

“You’re not telling me something,” he finally concluded.

 

Chanyeol reddened and scuffed the dirt.

 

“Well, it’s just, my place isn’t, well, you know, really nice or anything and you must be used to living in a mansion—”

 

But Baekhyun chuckled and continued walking, forcing Chanyeol to keep up with him.

 

“Are you seriously worried that I’ll judge you based on where you live, Chan?” he chortled.

 

Chanyeol didn’t say anything, just concentrating intently on the floor.

 

“If it makes you feel any better, when I was first starting out, I shared rooms with four other guys. We had bunk beds. There wasn’t even a window in our room—it used to be a large closet. So the fact that you’re living on your own is pretty impressive,” Baekhyun said quietly.

 

Chanyeol snuck a glance at Baekhyun who caught his eye and gave him a small smile.

 

“If it really does bother you though, I’ll drop you off in front of your building. No to invite me up.”

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh.

 

“No, it’s all right. If you’re sure you won’t think poorly of me.”

 

Baekhyun reached out and grabbed Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“Chan,” he said seriously, gazing deeply into Chanyeol’s eyes. “Again. You’re the one who came with me on this stupid quest for my phone. You’re the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter