Wellness

You Left Me On Read
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winner of the plot contest: park_bora_! 

 

"That after they have gotten used to eath other chanyeols personalty does a 180 and he "stops" being shy the whole time and turns into a total top( but is still soft and shy when he wants to)"

 

===============

 

BRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

 

Chanyeol leapt out of bed and slammed his hand down on his alarm clock. The clock read 6:15. Beside him, Baekhyun groaned and sat up.

 

“Jesus, you get up early for a civilian.”

 

Chanyeol rubbed his eyes.

 

“Well, usually I get up around this time to go open up the shop.”

 

Baekhyun swung his legs onto the floor and ruffled his hair.

 

“No worries. I get up around this time too to get my makeup and hair done.”

 

Chanyeol wasn’t listening as he scrolled through his phone. Why were there so many messages from random people he hadn’t talked to in ages? Everyone seemed to be sending him a link to a website. He cautiously clicked on one and almost dropped his phone.

 

There, at the front of the webpage, was the picture of him and Baekhyun in the shop. A headline above the picture read: Byun Baekhyun Caught In Same Relationship.

 

“Uh, Baekhyun? Looks like the blackmailer sent in your picture,” Chanyeol nervously said as he handed Baekhyun his phone.

 

Baekhyun looked at the picture for a long time. Chanyeol couldn’t read his expression. But after a moment Baekhyun shrugged and handed the phone back.

 

“I don’t think people would believe it. It’s only one picture,” Baekhyun said with a nonchalant air, “I’m going to go brush my teeth. Do you have an extra toothbrush?”

 

“Er, yeah, under the sink,” Chanyeol called at Baekhyun’s retreating back.

 

Chanyeol sank onto the bed and tried reading the article again. But there wasn’t much there, just a couple of lines about how Baekhyun had been caught on an outing with his boyfriend. Chanyeol noticed that it was pretty much impossible to tell where the two were. At least Chen’s shop wouldn’t receive any bad press.

 

Numerous text messages kept flashing across his screen. He opened the texting app and started reading a few.

 

Bro, you’re gay?

 

Wtf you like guys?

 

Dude that’s disgusting

 

OMG YOU’RE DATING BAEKHYUN???? SO CUTE!!!! CAN I MEET HIM?

 

Chanyeol sighed and dropped his phone on his bed. It shouldn’t have come as a surprise, all the negative texts, given Korea’s conservative culture. But all the same, it hurt. His phone pinged again and he glanced over at the screen.

 

Told you I’d expose you two.

 

Chanyeol’s forehead broke out in a sweat as he pulled down the messages. It was the same person who had threatened to blackmail them in the first place.

 

I know where you live.

 

Despite himself, Chanyeol started to feel angry.

 

Were you the person who tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter