Find My Friends

You Left Me On Read
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Baekhyun furiously pressed the “open” button on the panel, but the doors just wouldn’t budge. He grasped the edges of the door and tried to pull them by force, but they only cracked open an inch.

 

How the hell did Chan manage to push them all the way open?

 

Mustering his strength, he braced his feet against the floor and pushed against one door with all his might. Inch by inch, the door screeched open. He squeezed is head through, followed by his body, and wormed his way out of the elevator.

 

Ha! Take that you piece of junk!

 

Suddenly, the doors dinged and slid open fully. Baekhyun grunted and stalked away. He had experienced enough insult to injury for tonight.

 

As he emerged into the foyer, he reached into his pocket to call his manager.

 

Ah, crap, I don’t have my phone!

 

No matter, he could find his way back to his dorm. When he was a trainee, he had explored the city quite often. The subway map lived in his head. All he had to do was retrace his footsteps back to the metro and then take the right line home. Easy, right?

 

He exited Chanyeol’s building and looked down both sides of the street. Which way did they turn in?

 

We took a left. So now I should make a right. Yes, that’s it.

 

With his self-reassurance ringing in his ears, he confidently strode down the street. He passed by several convenience stores and a restaurant before emerging onto a big street. Even at this late hour, cars still sped down the street. However, this was nothing compared to the pre and post work traffic jams. The wonders of city life.

 

Ahead, he saw his own face looking out of the window of a department store. He paused and considered the picture. It was for a clothing brand. He had completed the shoot a few weeks before. Everyone had complimented him on the composition of the editorial, but he found himself wondering what Chanyeol would think.

 

Am I too much for him?

 

The elevator comment came back to him. The look on Chanyeol’s face when Baekhyun said that. It wasn’t like Baekhyun meant to insult him—he was trying to make the best of the situation.

 

But why did it sound all wrong when Chanyeol pointed it out?

 

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and continued looking for the metro stop. Up ahead he thought he could make out the entra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter