A place to wash up 🌷🦋💕

Lost in mysteries area 🦋🌿
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing both by the cold river , Seungcheol held a sharpe stick to haunt fish which he hardly see around here cause naturally fishes doesn’t live on a water that extremely cold like this , it was just few types of fish that lives in this river . 

Jeonghan watching from close and trying with the man , had rose his jeans so water won’t wet his clothes , showing his pale white smooth leg , cheol focused on his leg instead of fishing as he flushed . 

He’s too beautiful for a man honestly ~

“ Oh cheol ?! I-I caught one !!” he screamed happily , jumped and showed the man , Meanwhile seungcheol’s speechless , staring at that cute moment that seemed to be slowing down . 

That happy smile as if they weren’t trapped in here for two days now , he’s so glad that jeonghan seemed to adapt to the situation they were in hopefully . 

“ Aigoo I think I will let you take this mission ..” he murmured while chuckling , saw him trying again with cute smile as he nodded and once they finished , seuncheol put some aside for night and now they grilled some and start to eat in sticks . 

“ Nah cheol , will they be able to find us ?! It’s already been two days but there’s no service around here ...I wanna know if Irene send me a message or not ..” He murmured , afraid too if his phone’s battery dead after that because there won’t be anything to communicate with . 

“ They will , believe me ~.” He said so gently like this making him feel relieved , if Seungcheol wasn’t here for him he would have been dead for sure . 

While they are eating , Jeonghan glanced to his friend . 

“ Cheol ..is there a way I can wash up ?! I feel dirty ..” he murmured , hugging his fragile slim body , Seungcheol looked at the younger . 

Thinking about it , they really need to wash up but the river is so cold , is there any chance there’s a hot spring ?! Shall they search for other hideout and see around the area for a hot spring ?! 

 He does not know about the nature of coniferous forests, but since it is a cold and rainy forest, it is normal that a hot spring exists due to the floods caused by the heavy rain. 

Some area is the peat swamp forest that makes flooding happens all the year. In some parts, there is hot water always springing in the surface so he need to see if there’s anything like that close by . 

“ Gather up your stuff , we’ll go see around if there’s a hot spring , also we need to find service .” He said out gently , gets up and Jeonghan did that too , put his stuff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter