This is my limits 🦋💕🦉

Lost in mysteries area 🦋🌿
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where would he go with his weak fragile body ?! Seungcheol couldn’t find him , he tried following his friends’s tracks that he thought he will cross to gather some wood but no use , the man held into the tree to support himself . 

Wiped his tears and tried to calm himself and think well to where Jeonghan might go . 

He saw a high edge that might have happened because of Erosion , bite his bottom lips as he looked carefully only to see a piece of jeonghan’s sweater sticking on a sharp branch , his eyes widened , slide down without thinking and managed to roll without hurting himself . 

He stood up . 

“ Jeonghan ~where are you ?!” He called , hope washed over his heart and after walking for a while , Seungcheol spotted his friend lying on ground like just lifeless body , he run over him while his eyes teary . 

Shook him awake as he held him gently . 

“ N-no , no Jeonghan , answer me ..” Seungcheol sniffled , waking up that fragile beauty whose clothes become torn a little and scratched .

After few seconds , there’s finally response from him , Jeonghan opened his eyes , he met seungcheol’s eyes before he break into tears and start sobbing like a child , hugged the man like he haven’t saw him for ten years while cheol smiled throught his tears in relief and hugged him back . 

“ You have made me go crazy you know ?! I thought that I won’t see you again .” Seungcheol’s tears rolled down , Jeonghan’s childish weeping had him chuckling after a while . 

“ I-I wanted to bring wood , b-but there was wolf ..I-I was so scared .” He cried , seungcheol’s eyes widened to hear that  . 

“ Is that true ?! What happened after that ?!” Jeonghan sniffled , wiped his tears . 

“ I had raw meat on my backpack just in case so I throw it towards him and run away but I fell down here , but I couldn’t walk , my f-foot hurts me so much .” He’s crying , Seungcheol quickly held where Jeonghan pointed , pulled off his shoes to see his ankle swollen , reddened and he knew that he twisted it .seungcheol put his shoes back and hugged him again with warm smile . 

“ Let’s go back for now , a twist is better then breaking a bone right ?!”Jeonghan nodded innocently as he smiled through his tears , cheol picked him up piggyback and on the way they picked wood . 

Manged to reach their hideout before it’s dark outside and while the sky is mixed with red and pinkish color , seuncheol set up the fire and turned to face the younger . 

“ You’ve done your best so from now on don’t go out alone okay ?!” He said out gently , saw the younger biting his lips and trying not to cry so easily , he nodded , sniffled innocently and cheol just wanted to squeeze hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter