I want you to be strong 🌹❤️🌺

Lost in mysteries area 🦋🌿
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan woke up, saw the morning in the forest and somehow it brought warmth to his pure heart cause because daylight is better than darkness in the forest although he wasn't morning person but now he prefers morning.

He looked at seungcheol sleeping on his side, heart softened as he smiled to himself, went over to him and put the winter padding that was around him to cheol . 

“ C-cheol , I’m sorry for being useless , I feel so weak compared to you .” He mattered, pouts curled to his lips , took his phone there and saw the charge still 35% hopefully . 

There’s no service . 

He bite his bottom lips , feeling so hungry . 

Looked out the cave . 

If it’s a forest than there must be some type of mushrooms and eatable planets around here also he saw a red mulberry yesterday when they were walking in fear without thinking . 

He stood up , walked out the cave hesitantly . 

“ Ch-cheol’s trying his best so I will do something for him .” He murmured , Looking around him , about to enter the forest direction again when seungcheol’s Call snapped him back . 

The man came out the cave . 

“ Don’t go Hannie it’s dangerous ~ .” The way he yelled made Jeonghan’s eyes widened , froze a little before he run towards the man feeling scared . 

“ This is not tropical forest or rainy one , it’s actually a Coniferous forests where there’s wolfs and and some predators such as lynx and foxes .” 

Jeonghan’s eyes widened , shook his head not believing till he heard the Howling sound of the wolf causing to tear up and think that they are done for sure this time .

How did he knew about this ?! 

Seungcheol didn’t want to tell him about this but he had too , the fact that they didn’t saw anything yesterday were miracle , they just saw a deer which wasn’t harmful animal and heard a weird sounds of animal they have no clue about , Is it a rare species of pines or just the sound of an animal whose existence they were not aware of before?

“ Stay here , i’ll go by myself .” 

Seungcheol said confidently , held jeonghan’s hair before it gently . 

“ I’ll be back soon ..” he smiled gently . 

Jeonghan’s teary scared eyes , trembling lips making Seungcheol’ heart break , jeonghan clutched on his sweater with his smaller hand .  

“ You’re defenseless , w-what if something happened to you ..?!” his tears rolled down , Seungcheol wiped them for him . 

“ I’ll be fine I promise you , I didn’t went to the army for nothing , i have leaned how to survive in worst condition and I think you know that pretty well ?!” He smiled softly , patting his hair while the younger looking into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter