The weird sound 🌷🦋💕

Lost in mysteries area 🦋🌿
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

“ W-what do you mean ?!” Jeonghan asked his friend with panicking frightened and pale face making Seungcheol feel like , he’s responsible for this again , he’s making things worse isn’t he ?! 

He clutched on the note that had the map since they started till the spot they were standing . 

“ Let’s go from there , I might have draw something wrong .” He tried to calm the younger but hearing seungcheol’s tone , Jeonghan know very well that they were lost in this huge scary abounded forest but he didn’t want to admit that so he won’t make him scared and worried . 

He followed his friend quietly while holding his tears feeling scared and unsure about this bad feeling he kept having ,  that uneasy feeling when something is about to happen . 

It was already 4:30 PM and other hour before sunset , they have to hurry cause during night they won’t be able to do anything although Seungcheol had a flash at his car and with their phone a they I’ll manage to see but it will be just a matter of time before everything run out of battery so before that happens , they have to go back whatever it cost . 

Back in car it will be more save and warm till jeonghan’s sister get help . 

The temperature kept dropping , less than five degree and that wasn’t good with such a clothes they were having , Seungcheol breathed out the cold air , moved some branch off the way , glanced at Jeonghan there to see him looking around with scared expression . 

He can’t blame him , they are the only human in here probably , no sign of life or anything else , anyone will be freaked out to be lost in such a place and he’s surpised that Jeonghan didn’t burst out crying yet . 

They kept on walking and walking , Jeonghan doesn’t know how much distance they crossed , feeling his leg numb and he’s very thirsty , clutched on cheol’s sweater . 

“ C-can we rest for a bit ?!” 

Seungcheol looked at the hour in his handwatch than he looked at Jeonghan panting a little while his face pale and cheek reddened as tomatoes due to the coldness .

Who ever though that he will see that kind of face on Jeonghan ?! hopeless and drenched with fear , asking for help and begging with hidden tears . 

It makes his heart break seriously so he will try his best to find their way out ..so he can see that bright smile again . 

They ate from the snacks a little , drank from the berry juice and other orange one , Jeonghan went under a tree to pee as he’s standing alone while cheol giving him his back and smoking few inches away . 

It was just a moment when both heard a really unique scary sound , it doesn’t belong to an animal but something that seems supernatural , Jeonghan run to Seungcheol without thinking and hugged his torso while shivering and his eyes wide with tears . 

Seungcheol’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter