Inside the forest 🌿🦋🦉

Lost in mysteries area 🦋🌿
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He know it is crazy idea to go in a forest they doesn’t know it exist before , but in their situation I guess it’s the best choice , he know how Jeonghan’s against the idea but he didn’t said anything after that . 

Seungcheol have to be cruel a little or else they won’t be able to survive . 

He placed all the snacks in his backpack with the juices and all the stuff they might need in the forest , went out the car together . 

Jeonghan tried so hard to act strong and a little responsible so that he won’t worry his friend , he can feel cheol’s glances to him . 

“ Shall we go ?!” He asked gently , fixing that padding well for Jeonghan and placed his own gray scarf around his neck , Jeonghan looked up to him and forced a smile that he can tell it’s fake . 

His heart clinched , want to pull him right in tight hug . 

“ C-cheol what about you ?! you’re only wearing this sweater ?!” 

Seungcheol smiled softly , patted that hair . 

“ I’m fine , if I become so cold I will share the padding with you .” He murmured softly , walked with him inside and there’s a small note with pen to write a map so they’ll know how to go back later on to the car.

Jeonghan holding his phone to see any service , hopefully he have a Wireless charger so if his phone is out off the battery he can charge it again . 

The forest seemed to be really normal , huge trees , fallen leafs , and different kinds of planets so seungcheol’s thinking to get some food cause if these snacks finished they will starve to death probably . 

Jeonghan were looking around , noticed that Seungcheol’s few steps further so he run over him , held his sweater and squeezed it . 

Seungcheol’s heart fluttered , flushed at this incredible cuteness . 

He’s scared and that makes him squeal mentally . 

They kept walking and walking , Seungcheol draw the map , he noticed that Jeonghan became tired after a while of walking . 

“ Let’s rest here .” He said out , sat under a tree and Jeonghan went to him , sat there and leaned into his friend’s shoulder . 

, I think it’s really nice that we came here ~

The male thought , inhaling jeonghan’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter