The road back home 🌧🦋

Lost in mysteries area 🦋🌿
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol looked at his friend waving to the others before he ran happily towards him outside. 

“ Jisoo wants me to spend the night b-but tomorrow I have an interview  .” He pouted, cheol chuckled as he was done smoking, and stepped on his cigarette. 

“ You can’t help it, it’s such a great chance although I told you that it’s fine if you lived in my house for now ..” Seungcheol said gently as he got in the car with his friend. 

“ But I need to find a proper job Cheol, I can’t stay forever like this .” He pouted which made the man his hair gently, The younger felt comfortable there as he smiled.

Cheol drifted his eyes from his fragile friend to the road and started driving on the long fast line since Jisoo’s house was really far from their neighborhood which was closer to each other. 

Jeonghan lives in an apartment that he rented since his college days while cheol lives in his own house. 

“ I brought some snacks, do you want some cheol ?!” Jeonghan murmured as he opened the chips. 

“ Yeah ~.” He feeds him because cheol’s focusing on the road while the man inside his heart he’s dancing but his facial expression is straight as usual, he’s so damn happy to eat from this beautiful hand. 

He glanced at Jeonghan while he was pulling a cold drink. 

He opened it happily and started to drink. 

“ Is that lemonade juice ?!” Jeonghan nodded, “ Want some ?! .” Seungcheol was screaming mentally. 

Indirect kiss.

He took it and drank all of it not leaving a little for the pure beauty who pouted and took the empty bottle. 

“Yeah, that’s the last lemonade, I-it’s all beers and cherry juice .” Seungcheol chuckled .” Sorry Hannie, are there other chips ?!” The younger by three years smacked the man playfully on his head, and opened other chips as they started to eat on the long way. 

 

🦋🌷💕

“ C-cheol aren’t we close yet ?!” He felt drowsy as he rubbed his eyes, hugged his own body, and glanced out the window where he could see nothing but darkness. 

Even halfway into the fast line, the lights ended. 

“ We’re halfway, you can sleep I’ll wake you when we reach .” 

Jeonghan refused to do so cause Seungcheol might feel drowsy too so he’ll accompany him till they reach. 

“ S-since we’re halfway I’ll wait .”  

Seungcheol nodded and smiled softly to himself knowing his friend wouldn’t let him drive and stay awake without his company. 

“ Okay then let’s listen to some songs .”

He opened on the small screen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter