[ SIGNATURES ]

[ CODE ANOMALY : calling agents... ]

about anomaly

PRECEDENCE To Director Kim, as of writing this case the investigation team has found traces of powers belonging to Ens (other than 2958 or the children) and items or belongings that do not come from any of the agents nor the Johak site in Busan. Because of this we suspect there are mercenaries that might be intending to cause harm against our academy and the people, and we would like to propose a special combat-heavy team to counteract against this threat. 

 

( ok to avoid confusion with the 'letter' voice and 'author' voice, I'll put my own words in blue. i'll also put more explanations just to help around if you're confused, because the intention of a cheatsheet is supposed to make you understand things anyways. )

BASICS We propose operatives who are at about 18 - 45, due to the nature of the work given. Regardless of ethnicity or species, we would need someone who possess a South Korean citizenship or expats who have an approved work permit in Johak from a partner foreign academy. 

 

( in other words, any ethnicity is accepted but considering the largely homogenous society your characters are most likely korean/half-korean. if they are not, then either they are born / raised in sk, has been in johak for a long time, or had a special invite. foreigners made up about 2% of johak.

 

p.s. because they are most likely campus freshmen and above, most should be either working near the sejong headquarters or daejeon, unless they are a school teachers. )

 

INSIDE We appreciate a diverse round of personalities and people of different ethics and backgrounds. Regardless of that, the most important avenue is willingness to work at least during this period of time. If candidates are of problematic backgrounds, we would need to hear on your approval or a good experience in the field firsthand.

 

( go buckwild with how you're going to probe through their personalities, but i would like a diverse set of people. i like dramatic backgrounds but do mind johak would most likely look on experience in the field - there's a slot for that. i like lots of trivias too. )

 

SKILLS We would also appreciate people who have completed not only basic training, but also have shown dominance between the field and surveillance. both humans and Ens will be under consideration for this case, however we do need proper assessments of their strength and weaknesses, whether it is physical or mental.

 

( basically there are two sides - those who worked behind the scenes (e.g. hackers) or field operatives, who work actively on the field. i give complete freedom because the roles can be quite flexible depending on what their skills are. )

 

WORK MATTER We need their task, codename, and a bit more explanation on the current background of what each candidate is currently doing and whether it would suit our needs to begin with.

 

( basically current lifestyle, schedule. also, task is a 4-digit number given by Johak to refer to when they become operatives. johak used to have a 'codename' for each agent but it's mostly used in the field. )

 

RELATIONSHIP Those who already have families are welcome to be called, however there needs to be consideration regarding the family whether they were aware of the partner's occupation as an operative and how that would impact their work.

 

( if your character has a family, just include their spouse here. lgbt+ relationships are still counted as taboo and looked down upon both in johak and south korea... so only hetero relationships will be written. )

 

FINAL WORDS All candidates should sign the NDA regarding their applications. Whoever we are calling, whether male or female, we want a balanced group of people to work within the team to be able to keep our academy safe.

 

( i actually do have some "brownie points" but ultimately:

1. well-rounded, interesting, and fits well with the story

2. combat powers are preferred for field operatives

3. maybe someone with a family experiencing dilemmas. idk it will be cool, but NOT EVERYONE HAS TO APPLY LIKE THAT YAKNOW

4. plot bunnies that can give me ideas on how to expand the story! after all this is an applyfic, and i'd LOVE to have your character and you yourself participate as a part of it too.

5. more love to insecure/egoistic/selfish characters trying to be a better version of themselves or families struggling with their work and realtionships or maybe even grief??? mm good stuff. broken friendships and enemies-stuck-together? yes.  )

 

taken:

women: seulgi, park yonghee, ahn solbin, seunghee (clc), sojin, chae soo bin, wendy, dawon (wjsn)

men: jooyoung, leo, won jongjin, jungkook, kihyun, yoo seungwoo, jisoo (actor) )

- lol sorry these are the previous cast - but if you're thinking of faceclaims from these people can PM me first and we can talk about it. )

 

APPLICATION SHEET • SUBMISSION SU 

footnote : The following letter is intended only for Director Kim Hwijae for his approval regarding the matter of victims Agent Sun and kwon, along with the three children who are still under the jurisdiction of Johak Academy. those who are reading it as of now would have been called within the anomaly code, and should sign their codename alongside a special non-disclosure agreement written at the end of their application.