[ VICTIMS ]

[ CODE ANOMALY : calling agents... ]
replace with fc
1937
kairos

REAL NAME: Sun Jookyung

BIRTHDATE: 19/09 (28)

ZODIAC MARK: Snake 

POSITION: Informant / Scout

 

a. Was last seen and heard directly at 02:47 A.M., where there was  a communication problem between backend team and both field agents. Location was about 1 km from Busan site.

b. Found unconcious and showing signs of intra-abdominal bleeding (blood vomit and Grey-turner sign) as well a long bruise around the neck. As of now still unconcious and under intensive care. 

c. Previous files indicated that Kairos was not supposed to be dispatched with Lin, but with another agent. 

replace with fc or love
human
critical
 
replace with fc
2958
lin

REAL NAME: Kwon Jiah

BIRTHDATE: 06/11 (19)

ZODIAC MARK: Horse 

POSITION: Trainee operative 

ABILITIES: Blood manipulation 

 

a. Last direct contact with operative was at about 03:08 A.M., where a red emergency signal was for 30 seconds, about 200 m from the Busan site.

b. Found under the state of paralysis and when touched by other agents started lashing out and began attacking with her abilities. Had severe fractures at both wrists and twisted right ankle. Bruises were also found in both wrists.

c. Although concious and physically recovering, interviews have not been done because Lin is still very hostile and has not been able to communicate properly.

replace with fc or love
en
STABLE
 
replace with fc
virgo

NAME: Kim Yuna

BIRTHDATE: 08/01 (7)

HOMETOWN: Seoul

 

ZODIAC MARK: Virgo

ABILITIES: Illusion

MISSING: 02/03

 

a. Child from humans, both unaffiliated with Johak. Virgo was just going to enter primary school.

b. Was last seen with her mother doing some groceries at 03:58 PM in Seoul.

c. Found without any injuries, managed to hide by turning themselves invisible. Was found by agents hidden in a janitor's closet along with the other two children.

d. As of now has fully recovered and returned to her parents. Was still very traumatized and unable to answer questions from the investigators.

replace with fc or love
en
recoverED
 
replace with fc
aquarius

NAME: Lee Youngwook

BIRTHDATE: 29/07 (6)

HOMETOWN: Yongin

 

ZODIAC MARK: Aquarius

ABILITIES: Audiokinesis

MISSING: 03/03

 

a. Child of a teacher who worked in the secondary school in Johak. Was also just going to enter Primary school in the Spring semester.

b. Found by agents, who located the child's 'white noise' in the vicinity of Busan site. Has mild scratches and injuries but physically well.

c. Has been discharged from the hospital and is currently resting with his parents. 

replace with fc or love
en
RECOVERED
 
replace with fc
rabbit

NAME: Min Hyojun

BIRTHDATE: 31/03 (13)

HOMETOWN: Busan

 

ZODIAC MARK: Rabbit

ABILITIES: None

MISSING: 05/03

 

a. Child of a previously affiliated En. Was about to enter secondary school.

b. Went missing when he went out with his friends, at 08:12 A.M. due to the nature of his disappearance and that of the other two children, two agents were dispatched to investigate near the are he was missing.

c. Found with the other two children. Had some bruises and scratches and was very fatigued when found, but has been recovering.

replace with fc or love
human
stable