[ CALLBACK ]

[ CODE ANOMALY : calling agents... ]
CALLBACK
Updates here.
 
 
2
operative
 
0
trainee
 
-
tba
JUNG sien, human
jisooie
approved
operative
yes basically this is review section. i'm p lenient with a lot of things... so as long as it's not a big mistake i don't like pointing out so much. 

also yes even if your character is not 'chosen' they're still part of johak and will make appearances in the story! so don't worry about it.
jung dahee, en
guguvixx
accepted
operative
Hi dea, sorry for the late review! Basically some things I need you to clear up out about:

did kwon hyuk know about agents and anomaly? because while johak is an 'academy' their spy work is pretty much covert operation, including anomaly. if he knows please do change it.

otherwise dahee's cool! appreciate the older characters and her app is really detailed; like a story on its own. i like the mystery of her brother's disappearance and how it really affected her. must've been really hard in her position.

she opens up a lot of possibilities that can come up with her own mysteries and her abilities; it'll be really interesting to see her character grow as well as seeing how the mystery would turn out to be in the story. 

yes overall other than that question at the top dahee's good! thank you for applying and sorry for the wait.  
cr. trxsh