Part 5

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yeosang finished up the schedules he had with the help of Hwanhee and Hongjoong, and he took his first proper break since his debut, while taking his break he went through things he wanted to do, how he wanted his image to change and what he wanted in the future so they could go in the right direction.

 

Sometimes Yeosang accompanied Hwanhee to his training and cheered the boy on as much as possible, he would help Hwanhee practice his song, Yeosang watched as Hwanhee grew more and more as each day passed and he felt really happy as he watched him.

 

When they finished up at their dance lesson the two went back to their room and took turns to wash up, when they were done they both sat on Yeosang’s bed, Hwanhee was reading through Yeosang’s notes and smiled a little.

 

“You want to focus more on music?” Hwanhee asked him and he nodded.

 

“Yeah Taejoon only allowed me to model and do fashion shows, I hardly stood on stage since my debut, I want to sing again, I want to dance, the reason I came to Milkyway was for that exact reason, I wanted to debut as a singer not as a model I don’t want people to see me as just another pretty face,” Yeosang told the boy.

 

“Hmm we should meet up with Joong hyung then, he has been working on a lot of music lately so maybe he has something we can use, for now, we can talk about a concept you want to do, that way picking a song would be easier,” Hwanhee said with a smile.

 

Yeosang felt overjoyed, it felt amazing to have someone actually listen to what he wanted.

 

“Thank you Hwannie” 

 

“For what Yeo?”

 

“For listening to what I want,”  Yeosang said with a small smile and wrapped his arms around the boy.

 

“It’s what friends are for right? Helping one another achieve their dreams and giving support, plus I really want to see you on stage, I missed your debut stage because I was busy working on Hwa hyung’s debut” 

 

“Hmm then I should make this stage my best stage” 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter