Part 10

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed since Hwanhee and Yeosngs concert, they made headlines for weeks, months even, not just for revealing their relationship but because they were the first Legendary and Guardian idols that had been revealed in a few years.

 

It wasn’t that such idols were hard to find but sometimes the pairs who are meant to meet don't, which means those abilities are never activated and a bond between the two is never formed.

 

After the concert the two blew up, they were contacted for photoshoots, fashion shows, brand deals, and even for parts in movies.

 

They even held multiple concerts and fan meetings, they were extremely busy but they still had the perfect relationship.

 

The two had a bond because of their Legendary and Guardian status but their relationship made it even stronger than anyone could imagine, they were literally inseparable, even when they had free time they would spend it together.

 

Today was one of their off days and they were going to meet their friends for a movie night and to catch up with everyone a bit.

 

They arrived at Wooyoung and San’s dorm and everyone was already there waiting for them.

 

They all started off with eating and watching movies before they decided on just talking and catching up.

 

They talked about their work and how things have been going, the plans they had for the future, and just everything in general.

 

“I actually have a favor to ask” San started, he got everyone’s attention.

 

“Sure what’s up Sani?” Seonghwa asked the boy.

 

“Well… I have been thinking about it for a while but I want to do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter