Part 4

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With Seonghwa’s promotions for his comeback ending Hwanhee was finally starting his training as the older was going to take a small break so he could rest up before starting any new activities.

 

Yeosang was the first one to wake up, he washed up and went to pick up breakfast since it was still quite early, he wanted to make sure Hwanhee got to eat enough before he went to practice.

 

When he got back to the dorm he walked over to Hwanhee’s bed and lightly shook the boy.

 

“Hwanhee, wake up today is your first day of training” the boy stirred a little before sitting up and letting out a yawn.

 

“Morning Yeosang,” the boy said, still half asleep.

 

“Morning, I got us breakfast, come eat and then go wash up” 

 

“Okay,” he said and moved to get out of bed, he was a little excited but also worried for the day.

 

The two sat and ate their food.

 

“So what is the first thing to do for the day?” Yeosang asked him.

 

“Hmm I have to go to Joong hyung’s studio and pick up the song, I’m going to drop it off at Mrs. Kim’s office since she is helping me with the choreography, after that, I plan on going on a run and stopping at the gym and doing some exercises before heading to my vocal lesson” 

 

“It sounds like your day is going to be tiring, take good care of yourself, I have some time off until later in the afternoon so if you don’t mind can I join you for the workout?” 

 

“Sure if you’re up for it,” Hwanhee said with a laugh.

 

The two finished eating, Yeosang washed the dishes and Hwanhee went to wash up.

 

They stopped at Hongjoong’s studio to pick the song up.

 

“I changed it up a bit but if you listen you will recognize it,” Hongjoong said to the boys before he played the song.

 

“Wait is this?” Hwanhee asked,

 

“Yep, it’s the song I wrote for you for your debut, I kept it reserved for you and only you, I wrote it for you not for anyone else,” Hongjoong told him.

 

“I can’t believe it… Thank you hyung, I love this song so much”

 

After getting the song they walked to the dance teachers office and dropped the song off, after that, they jogged around campus for a little before jogging to the gym and working out a bit.

 

They did leg exercises as well as stomach exercises, they worked on everything that was important to be on stage, Hwanhee was thankful Yeosang accompanied him because he hadn’t trained in so long he wasn’t exactly sure what to do but Yeosang guided him through everything.

 

When it was time for his vocal lesson, Yeosang walked him to the vocal class and dropped him off before going on his own schedule.

 

When Yeosang arrived at his photoshoot he was met with Yunho, one of his best friends, they had known one another for a long time and even auditioned for Milkyway together.

 

While getting their makeup done Yeosang was all smiley,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter