Part 1

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A new year started at Milkyway, students were moved around the dorm meaning they all had new roommates for the year, the first years roomed with senior 4th and 5th-year students since the senior students were to guide the younger ones around the school.

 

Hwanhee was no exception to getting a new roommate, he usually roomed alone but this year it was a little different for him, he was assigned a roommate which excited him a little, he always wanted to experience what it was like to have a roommate.

 

He waited patiently for his roommate to arrive, he was busy going through Seonghwa’s schedule, he had to pick out different styles for Seonghwa’s new album release that was coming up and he had to pick out a few outfits that Seonghwa had to choose from for a photoshoot for a brand Seonghwa got the opportunity to model for.

 

When the door opened Hwanhee almost threw his phone in surprise, which caused the new arrival to laugh.

 

“Sorry about that” a deep voice spoke, Hwanehe looked at the person and almost yelled.

 

“Oh it’s fine,” Hwanee said laughing a little, “I’m Hwanhee by the way” 

 

“I’m Yeosang, it’s nice to meet you”

 

“I know who you are, but it’s nice to officially meet you,” Hwanhee told the boy, “I cleared all my stuff out of your space so please make yourself comfortable, I have to leave soon, for my idol’s schedules”

 

“Oh, that’s okay, who’s your idol?” Yeosang asked as he placed his bags down and started to unpack.

 

“Park Seonghwa” 

 

“Wait you mean to tell me the mystery producer behind Seonghwa hyung is you?” Yeosang asked in surprise.

 

“Yep that would be me, I don’t want to be in the spotlight so no one really knows” 

 

“Still it’s amazing when Seonghwa transferred over he seemed quite lost but he really picked up everything quickly, and basically became top of his class in everything he did”

 

“Hmm hyung really is amazing, but it’s because he works hard, many just assume he is a prodigy but he works hard to get where he is”

 

“Hard work is a reward on its own, I wish I had the ability to be like him but my producer disregards anything I like and proceeds to do what they want,” Yeosang said with a sigh.

 

It was no secret that Yeosang’s producer wasn’t the best, his producer ended up on academic probation a few times already and it causes Yeosang’s grades to be lower as well.

 

“Hmm, I heard about him, if you ever need help just tell me, I’ll find a way to help,” Hwanhee told the boy, Yeosang couldn’t help but smile, he than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter