Part 3

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yeosang and Hwanhee were in Hongjoong’s studio, they were waiting for Seonghwa to return from their lessons so they could talk to them about Hwanhee’s debut but the longer they waited the more Hwanhee wanted to back out, he felt horrible.

 

He was scared he would make Seonghwa feel like he didn’t enjoy working with him, when it was quite the opposite for him, watching Seonghwa’s stages kept inspiring him, keeping a little part of his dream alive.

 

When the older arrived he was happy to see his friends, but he was a little surprised to see Yeosang.

 

“Oh Yeosang what do we owe the honor to having you here?” he asked as he took a seat next to Hongjoong.

 

“Well, Uh you see uhm” Hwanhee started off but he couldn’t find the words.

 

“What Hwanhee is trying to say is that we have something to talk about” Yeosang started off, Hongjoong and Seonghwa shared a look and smiled.

 

“Oh, what is it?” Hongjoong asked curiously.

 

“Well, you see… I would like to give my dream a second chance” Hwanhee said softly surprising both Seonghwa and Hongjoong, they weren’t expecting it, honestly, they thought the two came to tell them that they were dating.

 

“Does that mean… you want to give your debut a chance?” Seonghwa asked the boy with a sweet smile on his face.

 

“I would like to but I’m still unsure, but I have been feeling really restless lately, and whenever we go to shows it’s like I hear the stage calling my name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter