Extra: Home

Book 1: Legendary - Kang Yeosang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{A/N: This is just an extra chapter, it has no connection to the physical story itself, I just wanted to write cute Hwanhee and Yeosang moments}

 

Hwanhee and Yeosang were busy packing their bags, Yeosang was somewhat nervous about where they were going., but yet he was still packing because he trusted his boyfriend enough to know that he wouldn’t take him somewhere that it would be hard for them to be themselves.

 

“Are you sure they will be okay with me going with you Hwannie?” Yeosang asked for the Nth time that morning.

 

“Of course, my mom was the one that asked me to bring you with when I video called her the other day, she really wants to meet you Sangie so don’t worry okay?” Hwanhee said getting up from the floor and going over to his boyfriend, giving him a tight hug.

 

Yeosang smiled, feeling a little better but he was still quite nervous about it, they were invited to Hwanhee’s parents’ 30th wedding anniversary dinner, and although they were invited Yeosang was meeting them for the first time so it was normal to feel that way.

 

When they were done packing they took their masks and left the dorm building heading towards the bus stop so they could take the train to get Hwanhee’s home town which was in Cheonju, it was an hour plus travel with the train.

 

When they arrived at the station they bought their train tickets and waited for a little until the train arrived, once onboard the train the two played UNO and slept until they arrived at their destination.

 

When they arrived at the station they got off the train and Hwanhee saw someone familiar, he grabbed Yeosang’s hand and led the boy to the person.

 

“Noona what are you doing here?” Hwanhee asked, surprised.

 

“Mom mentioned that you are on your way so I thought I would come to pick you two up, plus I get to say I got to meet your boyfriend before anyone else,” She said with a sly smile and turned to Yeosang.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter