Working With The Devil

The Angel and The Devil

Irene’s  POV

 

After the incident had happen, everything is back to normal. Seulgi is doing her things like, sleeping in class, getting late or even worst cutting class. Just like today Seulgi cut our Accounting class and it have an assignment that needs to be in pairs.

 

 “Irene, I want to be your partner but Lisa is in this class. You know her she won’t cooperate with anyone beside me.” Well it’s her duty to look for her lazy girlfriend. Don’t get me wrong Lisa is very smart, in fact she’s even smarter than Jennie but she’s so lazy on doing her school works.

 

“Well that’s what you get for dating a lazy .” I , but their love is strong. They may look a couple who is wild and full of lust because of Lisa’s play girl aura, but their love is so pure. I’ve witness all of those sweet acts and cute moments that they’ve shared together.

 

“Hey! Don’t say bad things about Lili.” Jenni and her cringy endearments to her girlfriend.

 

“Ok just stop using those cringy nicknames for your girlfriend.”

 

“So who’s going to be your partner?” a person pop out into my mind. This will end up good or very bad.

 

“Kang Seulgi.”

 

"Oh what does the most beautiful angel doing here." Seulgi questions me about being here at her what so called "hideout".

"I have a favor to ask from the devil itself." I smirked at her and walked towards her slowly

 

"A favor from the devil huh." She scanned me from head to toe and smirked. "Do you know what is the price for asking a favor from me?"

 

“Yes I know. If I’m correct the devil wants to taste the body of an angel.” She got stunned on what I’ve said. It’s just a joke but the atmosphere is very awkward so I decide to break it. "Oh common Seulgi it's simple you are just assigned to be my partner to our project so please can you cooperate just for once." I rolled my eyes to her.

 

"Oh I didn't know Irene the so called angel is so feisty I like it." She smiled. I know she's called the devil but god blessed her with the cutest smile I ever seen.

 

"And I never knew the devil has a great smile." I'm straight forward as hell right now.

 

"They always say I'm God's favorite. That's why he gives me the most charm." She’s very arrogant right now.

 

"Alright I know so are you going to help me or I'm just gonna leave you?”

 

"Ok I'll help just because you are too beautiful to resist."

 

"And you are too tempting to play with.” I closed our gap and touch her lips. “Let's go so that we can finish our project." I don’t know why, but right now I know that I want to play with fire.

 

"Oh the angel wants to play with the one and only devil." I just ignore Seulgi's statement.

 

We worked together for our project. I was observing her very carefully to see if she's doing her job. And to my surprise she is doing a great job on it. She's not that bad at all she's cooperative with works.

 

"Seulgi do you want to take a lunch first? You know it's already past the lunch time and we didn't take our lunch." I’m getting hungry so I suggested to have a break and our lunch.

 

"Oh I thought you will never ask. Let's go let's eat together and go back to work after that." She's not that bad to be honest. Or is she just hiding it from me.

 

We are now at the cafeteria and well I called it we are the center of attention at the cafeteria. Because the so called angel is with the so called devil.

 

"Hey look at them are they friends?"
"No I think Seulgi is trying to torture Irene."
"I've heard that they are partners for a project. Maybe that's the reason why they are together." That's what people are talking about.

 

Seulgi stand up and about to leave the table. "Sit down and eat." I said firmly while munching my food.

 

"But everyone one is talking some s about me I don't want you to be become part of my trouble."  I felt the guilt in her voice.

 

"Sit I don't care we are her because we want to eat and we have a reason to be together why bother about none sense things?"

 

She sat back down and started to eat again. "Don't you have any friends Irene? Why did you accept me as your partner in this assignment?”

 

"Uhm I have two close friends."

 

"Why aren't you friendly and helpful towards others?"

 

"Yes I am like that but it doesn't mean they are my friends already. I choose my friends wisely."

 

"Oh you have a good point about that don't trust anyone they can betray you. One whisper from the devil and everything may change." She said t while playing with her food

 

"Shut up are you gonna whisper to my friends?” I joked to her.

 

"No I'm gonna whisper to an angel." She winked at me then stand up. "See you at the library I'm done eating."

 

That damn devil is really something else. She made my heart race really fast. She made me blush. Can an angel really fall in love with the devil?

 

We called it a day because it's getting late. But to my surprise she offered me to take me home.

 

"Hey Irene do you have a car?”

 

"Nope, I take public transportation whenever I'm going to school or going home. Why?"

 

"Come with me just tell me your address and I'll be dropping you off. It's getting late already." It took me a few minutes before I agree with her.

 

"Ok ok let's go it's dangerous especially when I'm with the devil."

 

"Common I'm dropping you off don't call me that."

 

"I'm just kidding Seulgi let's go." I giggled and she smile.

 

We arrived at my apartment which I live with one of my friends. We bid good bye for the last time. I smiled as I looked at the car.

 

"Oh playing with the devil I see." Wendy suddenly talked behind me.

 

"No we are just doing some projects and she has a name and it's Seulgi."

 

"Let's go and eat dinner. And I know that she's Seulgi you don't have to tell me her name."

 

While we are eating suddenly blurted out something that i froze. "I heard that you choose Seulgi for your partner am I missing something here?"

 

"I just want to help her you know I'm that kind of girl."

 

"But Kang Seulgi? Are you having a little crush on her?" I got busted.

 

"Am I that obvious?" I asked Wendy.

 

"No not really I just found it weird. It's unbelievable an angel is having a crush on the devil." She laughed very hard.

 

"Don't call her that she's really nice. And smart to be honest yeah she's arrogant but not as much as people say." I defended Seulgi.

 

To be continued.