Two Little Angel

The Angel and The Devil

Irene’s POV

 

 

The battle hast started. The battle of reviling the truth. The battle that we have a little chance of winning due to lack of evidence. The only thing we are holding are the statements of Seulgi and BM. But we must win this not just for clearing up Seulgi’s name but we want to punish the people who physically and mentally hurt Suelgi.

 

We filled a law suit against Tzuyu and her friends that Seulgi multiple times. Our lawyer which is Mrs. Sakura’s wife helped us gather some evidence against the culprits. It is very hard due to the connections that Tzuyu has. Now I understand how it feels like to have a battle against rich peoples they can manipulate many things. Add up to that Tzuyu’s Father have a position in the police force and handling a certain precinct which can easily destroy and temper evidence against her.

 

Luckily there is Mrs. Sakura to help us. She asked he friend who is a high ranking official in the police. She requested that if possible another precinct would handle the case because the investigation might be bias or they will fabricate or hide some evidence that may make or break the case.

 

Tzuyu have decided to blackmail Seulgi by leaking some personal information, photos and other stuff. Good thing that Seulgi have kept a copy of all her threats and showed it to Mrs. Chaeyeon her lawyer. She gathered all of the conversation screenshots that may use against Tzuyu.

 

Today is the day of hearing. Tzuyu lawyer presented a very good alibi and evidence that she's innocent. Her friends testified that she's innocent. They are scum in this society, they abuse and Seulgi for 2 years and create false rummors against her and here they are testifying that they are innocent.

 

Now it's Mrs. Chaeyeon turn to present evidence for her case.

 

"Let's start with this pictures." She showed multiple screenshot of Tzuyu's friends post in social media that they 'have with Seulgi' and they have a great time.

 

"What's the point of showing those photos is that Relevant to the case?" The defense lawyer asked with a tone of mockery in his voice.

 

"Yes as you can see the girls here in the photos are the same girls earlier. First they invaded my clients privacy by posting inappropriate photos and having malicious captions in it without my clients approval." She paused and looked at the accused side.

 

"Second isn't it strange that all of them have pictures with Seulgi in bed with the same angle and same bed?" The accused lawyer suddenly stands up and talked.

 

"She's known for being a play girl she knows how to get the girls in bed." He defended.

 

"Mr. Park please sit down and let Mrs. Lee discuss you've already done your argument." The judge ordered. So he has no choice but to sit. "You may proceed Mrs. Lee"

 

"Yes she's known for being a play girl but the only people who are claiming it is the same girls earlier. Besides how can you explain the fact that Seulgi's position in those photos are all the same."

 

"Let's proceed with next one." She then signaled to turn to the next evidence. "You can see here the threats that Tzuyu is sending to my client ever since the day we filled the law suit. She uses her father's position to threaten my client. Add to that there's a person who heard a conversation of the same group of friends talking about what did they do to My client when they are her. He tried to report the incident and but instead of taking actions they threatened him so that he won't speak about it again. That's the reason that we've decided to file our case in another precinct to have a fair judgement about our case." Mrs. Lee is a very good lawyer her composure is very stern. Her tone is very confident like she'll win this case easily.

 

"And for the last one." The last evidence has been presented now. "This is a medical certificate that Seulgi is forcefully ."

 

"How can you say that it's not fabricated and besides the incident that you are accusing my client are two years ago. But you are presenting a very recent medical certificate for it." I looked at Seulgi, she's silently listening to the hearing that is ongoing. I want to run to her and give her a hug I want to say that we are always here for her.

 

"To that I really proved that fishes are caught in their own mouth." Tzuyu's lawyer seemed to be confused. "So you are saying that may client is being for two years already. I'm sorry but you didn't read your case properly. The case that we filled happened two weeks ago. So how did you know that she's been two years ago?" The whole court room went quite to the revaluation that happened right mow.

 

"I didn't write two years I write a specific date and year. I think I didn't write two weeks to be sure can you please check it." A clerk nod and reviewed the case. I just realized that all the photo presented today is very new there's no old evidence that Mrs. Lee presented today.

 

"Sir Mrs. Lee is correct she specifically write a date and not two weeks." The clerk said to the judge.

 

"Ok you may continue Mrs. Lee." The judge gestured Mrs. Lee.

 

"Yes as you can see the results are all pointing that there are resistance and have multiple DNA have been found in her. That's all thank you." She bows a little bit.

 

I observed Seulgi. She's still tensed up I can feel everything that she is feeling right now. Although our evidence and argument are very strong we can't hide the fact that we still have a chance of losing this battle.

 

After a few minutes of discussion, the judges are ready to announce the verdict.

 

"The Jury find the defendant guilty. And she will be facing twenty years of improvement and she will be paying for the damages that she causes."

 

My tears have fallen. Emotions are mixed up, I'm mad because it took a long time before Seulgi gets the Justice that she dersve. I'm happy for her that she's free now free from everything that holding her back, from from the problems that she been through.

 

Lisa, Jennie, Wendy, Somin (BM's girlfriend), BM, and Me went out first because of some paper works that Mrs. Chaeyeon and Seulgi needs to take care of.

 

We are waiting outside the building, we're just comforting and celebrating with each other. I saw a figure that's very familiar. I ran towards her and hugged her very tight. Seulgi hugged me and with the same intensity. I heard her sob.

 

"It's all done now. It's over, you can be yourself now. You don't have to hide from your false identity you can be whoever you want now." Her sob turns into cry she's crying like a kid. She's a little kid inside a pure, innocent, kind hearted kid who have a simple view in life. But she got ruined her innocence got ruined due to a crazy Devil who's very selfish.

 

"Thank you for believing me, for staying by my side. Even if I hurted you you decided to be with me in my hardship. Thank you very much Irene." She faced me her eyes is very red. I smiled at her and vupped her cheeks. I placed a small kiss on her lips.

 

"We are her for you Seulgi. We never left you. We will always be here for you." Then I pointed to our group of friends that are watching us.

 

BM the smiled and open his arms signaling Seulgi to hug him. Yes, his playful but and always bright but right now you can see tears are dropping down to his eyes.

 

We walked towards them. As we arrived BM hugged Seulgi.

 

"Hey Seul I'm sorry for being coward for the past 2 years." BM said.

 

"It's okay we are still young back then who would have the courage to tell anyone about it especially when you're being threatened."

 

They break their hug the Wendy and Jennie also hugged her.

 

"Hey Seulgi congrats on winning this case from now on everything is going to be alright." Jennie said.

 

"Seulgi you're brave congrats on this let’s be friends." Wendy whispered.

 

"Thank to both of you."

 

Seulgi then walked towards Lisa who's just standing there. Seulgi hugged Lisa as tight as she can. They didn't say anything. But their friendship didn't need words to express their feelings because they already know what the other person want to say.

 

 

The days have passed and everything is going well. The case became big because Tzuyu is a daughter of a high ranking official. Seulgi's name is slowly clearing up now.

 

Seulgi used the compensation money to have a therapy session due to mental trauma that she acquires due to the things that happened for the past 2 years.

 

 

 

Few years later.

 

 

Seulgi and I are now married. we started dating after Seulgi finished her therapy, she doesn’t want me to date her until she's 100% fine. BM Lisa Wendy and Seulgi become best friends as Somin also become friends with me and Jennie.

 

And now we have our own family. We have two little Angels named Joy and Yeri.Seulgi and I have our own café.

 

 

END

 

To this I learned that you can't judge the book by its cover. You need to read everything to understand the whole thing. And saying some false rumor can ruin an entire life of that person.

 

A friendly reminder if you have a problem please speak up and talk to someone you know or willing to listen to you there's always a person who will listen to your problems.

 

-SB