don't cry my lover..

Endlessly Sweet [HIATUS]

 

Raesoo’s garden was large. It was like a personal paradise. Flowers of different colours brighten the mood and the fishes swimming in the pond added tranquility to the whole place. However, there is one spot in which everyone likes. It was the garden bench, placed in the corner, overlooking the whole garden. Hyora was sitting there and Yoochun could basically tell she was sobbing.

He approached her slowly and sat next to her.

“Hyora, what happened?” he asked her and her hair.

She gave no reply. She sobbed even harder. Yoochun wrapped his arms around her and asked her one more time.

“Hyora, what happened?” this time, he whispered.

“M-my parents.”

“Yes. What about your parents?” yoochun asked.

“they’re getting a divorce” the words just flowed out of Hyora’s mouth.

Even though he was taken aback by news, he managed to stay calm.

“Hyora, life’s journey is not always smooth. Sometimes during the journey, things happen and you fall. But you know what, you’ve gotta stay strong and stand up, show the world that you’re not a weakling.”

“I know. But this is just too much for me to handle Chun. I feel like I’m not loved by anyone. I’m lost.” Hyora sobbed harder this time and her body rocked back and forth.

“Who said that you’re not loved by anyone? Your parents love you, your grandparents love you, us, your friends, we love you and I love you.”

Hearing this statement coming from a close friend whom she thought wasn’t as thoughtful, made her cry even more. She burrowed her head in Yoochun’s chest and cried harder.

“Yoochun-ah, please let me cry just for this time.” She stuttered the words.

“Cry as much as you want Hyora. Just let it out.” He replied.

“Chun, thank you. For everything. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for your attention towards me. Thank you for your love.” Her voice trailed off.

“I love you too.”

 

He was shocked to hear that coming from Hyora’s mouth. All he did was hugged her even tighter.

Yoochun turned to face his friends, who were waiting upstairs in the balcony. He was sure that they heard the little conversation. 8 of them were crowding in the balcony. Yunho and Junsu raised a thumb up, signaling that he did a good job. Chaeyeon, Jihye, Raesoo and Soohyun faces indicated that they were hurt to see their friend being hurt and couldn’t do anything to help her. Changmin and Jaejoong had a huge smile on their faces.

“You know, it pains me to see you crying and hurting like this.” He whispered to Hyora.