everything i knew..

Endlessly Sweet [HIATUS]

 

She can see the looks on her friends faces that they were wondering what had gotten in her mind when she rejected the call but she just continued on finishing her drink and kept to herself.

“Hyora, here, have some of my lunch. I’m full.” Jihye offered her.

“No thanks Jihye. I’m good.” Hyora answered and gave Jihye a weak smile.

“Something’s seriously not right here. I have to find out.” Yoochun thought to himself.

Silence came. And it was deafening. Tired of the quietness that came, Raesoo asked

“Hey! You guys are still coming to my place right? For the sleepover? Right? Right?”

“Yeah we are!” Junsu and Chaeyeon replied excitedly.

“Of course! We wouldn’t miss it!” Yunho and Jihye choired.

“Me? Do I look like I have choice?” Changmin responded. And he received a punch in his left arm from Raesoo because of that.

“I’m coming!” Yoochun shouted from the end of the table.

Only Hyora haven’t answered the question.

“Hyora! Hyora!” Junsu called.

“Earth to Hyora, Earth to Hyora! Hello where are you Hyora?” Chaeyeon shook Hyora’s arm.

“Huh? What? What happened?”

“Welcome back Hyora. Anyways, are you coming to my place later? Remember the sleepover?” Raesoo asked.

“Ah. Yeah yeah sure. I’ll come” Hyora replied and gave a cheerful smile.

“Yeay! All of you are coming! Gah! I can’t wait for tonight! You guys are the best!” Raesoo replied joyfully.

“Ring Ding Dong~” the bell rang.

“Aish~ Biology class,” Jihye complained.

“C’mon~ Biology’s not that complicated.” Yunho replied.

“It’s not complicated when I have you around.” Jihye blushed and linked her arms to Yunho’s.

“Eeew! You guys! Stop being so mushy!” Jaejoong and Soohyun whined in unison.

“Jealous!” Yunho playfully answered.

“So not!” Jaejoong replied.

“Okay I’m sure we all don’t wanna be late for Biology right? So, let’s get going before Mr. Youngwoon goes all crazy finding 10 students from his class are missing.” Changmin suggested.

*fast-forward to the end of biology*

“Kya! The longest 2 hours of my entire life! I guess I just wanted to go on holiday.” Chaeyeon protested.

“I know right. By the way, how much did you guys get for the Biology final exam?” Changmin asked.

“67.” Yoochun said.

“75!” Jaejoong proudly answered.

“Haha! Take that Jae! I got 76!” Soohyun teased

“The test was a piece of cake. 90” Yunho and Changmin replied.

“Me, Chaeyeon, Jihye and Junsu got 73.” Raesoo said.

“How bout you Hyora? How much did you get for the exam?” Junsu asked.

“Huh? 68.” Hyora answered halfheartedly.

“What!? I’m the lowest? The heck. Science’s not my thing. Anyways, summer here I come!” Yoochun responded.

“YEAH! Next week’s the start of our summer break! Aye~” Junsu shouted

“Erm guys, I gotta go now okay? I’ve got vocal practice and I don’t want Ms.Taeyeon to wait for me. See you guys later! And don’t worry about me so much!” Hyora teasingly said and left the classroom.

“Bye Hyora!” the 9 of them choired.

“Any of you guys going somewhere else besides Hyora?” Yunho asked.

“Nah. No. I don’t think so” that was their answers.

“Okay! So how about we go to the mall and buy the things necessary for tonight? Yunho suggested.

“FOOOOOOOOOD!” Changmin yelled.

“Yes baby yes. Food. We’ll buy lots and lots of them for tonight okay?” Raesoo tried to calm Changmin down (haha!)

“How about some DVDs guys? Anyone have some horror movies or something to the extent? And please, no mushy romance~” Soohyun asked.

“I’ve got tons of horror movies at home ready!” Raesoo answered.

“Great! So what else do we need besides food and drinks?” Junsu inquired.

“Besides food, I think we’re good.” Raesoo replied.

“So to the mall it is then!” Jaejoong shouted.

*fast-forward. Arrived at the mall. Super-market to be exact.*

“Changmin-ah! Go and take the trolley there!” Jaejoong ordered.

“Aye captain!” Changmin obeyed.

“So, I think we just have to divide ourselves into groups. Is that okay with all of you?” Yunho questioned them.

“Yes master Yunho!” all of them answered in agreement.

“Okay then my loyal subjects! Let’s get going!”

In the end, Team1 consisted of Changmin, Raesoo, Junsu and Chaeyeon. Team2 consisted of Jihye,Yunho,Soohyun,Jaejoong and Yoochun. Team1 is in charge of the food while team2 is in charge of the drinks. So they separated and they have agreed to meet up at the cashier afterwards.

*meanwhile, during vocal practice.*

“So they sprinkled moon-dust in your hair and golden starlight in your eyes of blue~”

“No no no! Hyora it’s too flat! You’re suppose to go one note higher not one note lower dear.”

“Okay Ms. I’ll try it again.”

“So they sprinkled moon-dust in your hair and golden starlight in your eyes of blue~”

“Now that’s more like it! Hyora, you seem like you’re a bit down for these past few days. Are you okay? Is there something wrong? Did Yoochun hurt you or something?” Ms.Taeyeon started to grill her.

Hyora chuckled.

“Ah no Ms. I’m just tired that’s all. Haven’t been sleeping enough lately.”

“Is it because of the performance?”

“Yeah. Kind of. I couldn’t afford to let you and Yoochun down so I practiced like mad every day and night.”

“Okay okay. The performance is over and next week is already your summer break, so I’m sure you’ll have plenty of time to rest. Let’s take it from the top and you can go home afterwards.”

“You sure Ms? Ooh! Thank you so much!” Hyora squealed.

“Yes. You did a terrific job this morning and you look exhausted. Promise me that when you get back home, you’ll sleep and not go anywhere else okay?”

“Yes I promise!”

Ms.Taeyeon started to play on her piano and Hyora lovely voice filled the music room with melodies.

“Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to you~”