shock..

Endlessly Sweet [HIATUS]

 

“So Hyora, are you ready for the big performance?” Yoochun asked her whilst tidying his hair.

“Huh? What? Um I mean, yeah. Yeah I’m ready” she answered weakly.

“It doesn’t seem to me that you’re ready at all Hyo. C’mon tell me. Is there anything wrong? You know you can count on me,” he said and nudged her lightly on her right arm.

“Ah. Erm..I’m fine Chun. Really! I’m fine. I’m just tired that’s all,” she replied, adding a smile to make it look convincing.

“Aah. Okay then. I’ll go and do a sound check first okay. We’ll start once you’re ready.” Yoochun responded and left the room.

Inside, Hyora knew she wasn’t tired physically, but rather emotionally. She knew she couldn’t handle these kinds of situation anymore.

“I just wish someone would be kind enough to understand the pain I’m going through right now.” She thought to herself.

*fast-forward till the end of the concert*

“Hey Yoochun! You did an amazing job! You seriously captured those audiences’ attention once you stepped on that stage and started singing. Nice~” Xander, one of the lighting directors commented.

“Thanks Xan! Really appreciate that man!” Yoochun replied.

“Hyora, that was some kick- voice you got there, especially during the ‘Blue Tomorrow’ performance, the part when you screamed. Truthfully speaking, girl that was the best!”

“Ah thank you very much Xander. I thought I sounded flat.” Hyora answered.

After being congratulated for the excellent performance they’ve pulled off, Yoochun and Hyora went back to their dressing room.

“Hyora, you’re still coming to the sleepover  right?”

“Duuh~ of course Chun! I wouldn’t miss it for the world!”

 

 

Meanwhile, the other 8 was at the canteen, joyfully eating their lunch and just chatting with one-another.

“Why aren’t you guys attending Yoochun and Hyora’s performance?” Yunho asked.

“Don’t you remember man? They both don’t like it when we all come and see their performances. Remember the time when surprised them by attending their performance and they both wouldn’t talk to us for a couple of days? Huh?” Chaeyeon answered.

“Ah yes~ They don’t want us to see their performances. I wonder why?” Yunho pondered.

“Maybe they’re afraid of us seeing them make mistakes on stage or something.” Junsu said

“They’re so weird.” Soohyun voiced out her opinion.

“Oh look whose talking. The ‘forever-bicker’ couple. I thought you both are the weirdest. Haha!” Changmin rudely commented.

“Hya magnae! You better run or else this bowl of hot soup’ll go straight in your face!” Jaejoong responded.

“Well,try me hyung.” Changmin said and poked Jaejoong’s chest.

“You asked for it!”

Jaejoong stood up, ran towards Changmin. Changmin stood up and went running around,circling the table. Jaejoong took a pair of chopsticks and threw it to Changmin, surprisingly, it hit Changmin’s neck and he had to stop for a while. Jaejoong took a leap and he brought Changmin down to his knees.

“Next time, don’t mess around with me.” Jaejoong said.

Changmin only whimpered while the others are laughing their guts out seeing both of them act like this.

“Yoochun-ah! Hyora! Over here!” Jihye shouted and motioned both of them to come here.

Both of them were entering the canteen. Yoochun was all smiles but Hyora looked rather glum.

“Hey Raesoo.” Junsu called. “You’re her ‘sister’. Go and hug Hyora. Maybe she’ll feel better.”

“Aye sir.” She responded and stood up.

“Hyoooraaaaa!” Raesoo screamed, ran towards her and hugged her in happiness. “How was the performance?” she questioned her.

“Great. I guess.” Hyora answered. Rather monotonously.

“Uuh~ Is that all you can say?” Raesoo pretended to sulk.

“Look! Ask Yoochun! He’s the main star okay. I’m tired and thirsty! Stop bothering me will you?” Hyora answered rudely and went to buy a bottle of water.

“Well look who’s throwing diva tantrums.” Raesoo said sourly once she reached the table.

“No. She’s been acting rather weird lately. Something is definitely wrong and I just don’t know what. She said she was tired but I think she’s lying to me.” Yoochun responded.

“Hey hey she’s coming back! Everybody act normal!” Yunho warned.

“What? Is talking not normal babe?” Jihye asked and playfully hit Yunho in the arms.

Hyora came to the table, sat directly across Yoochun and said nothing. Her phone rang.

“I keep praying don’t forget it. Baby we keep the faith eternally~”

But after staring at her caller ID for a while, she lets out a deep sigh, rejected the call and turned her phone off.

“What the heck is she doing?” Chaeyeon whispered to Jihye.

“I’ve got no clue.” Jihye’s voice trailed off.