crazy life..

Endlessly Sweet [HIATUS]

 

*at the super market*

“Yo guys! What’s taking you so long?”

“Sorry Jihye~ Changmin is too busy dumping all kinds of food and snacks into our trolley and I’m telling you, he’s an unstoppable force of nature when it comes to food. Look at this!” Junsu exclaimed.

It is true indeed. Team1’s trolley is filled up with all kinds of food. From choco-pies to microwave popcorn to rice-cakes and other forms. Changmin only said,

“You don’t want to starve right?” and they all laughed.

“How bout you guys? What did you get?”Jaejoong asked.

Though team2’s trolley is not as full as team1, it is still considered a lot. They bought all kinds of drinks known to humanity. Ranging from canned coffee, milk, soda, juice, and even bottled water.

“Bottled water? You guys’ve got to be kidding me!” Raesoo complained.

“No we are not.” Yoochun responded.

“Anyways let’s just pay all these stuff and get back home.” Soohyun suggested.

*hyora. Reached home*

“Perfect! Mum and dad are not home. At least I’ve got some quiet time for myself.” She thought to herself.

“Hyora! Is that you?” a voice echoed along the corridor.

Hyora stayed quiet.

“Hyora! We know it’s you! Come here. We both need to talk to you.”

She dragged herself towards the living room and it seemed like an eternity for her to reach there.

“Hyora, your dad and I have decided to file for divorce. Things are not working out for both of us and we both couldn’t handle the pressure anymore.” Her mum spoke.

She could not believe the words that came flowing out of her mum’s mouth. Her parents are getting a divorce. Her heart sank to her toes and the tears started to form.

“Do you have anything to say about this?” her dad asked.

“If it is not enough with the fact that you both are mentally torturing me with all your high expectation!”

“Yes! You guys only care about yourself don’t you? You didn’t think of me when you made this decision! You guys told me to not be selfish but look who’s acting selfish now! You guys don’t love me.” Hyora managed to choke out the words.

“It’s not that we don’~”

“I’ve had enough of this!” Hyora screamed and left. She dashed to her room and slammed her door, sobbing.

The sound of her door being knocked was heard.

“Darling please, we need to talk to you. Please, open the door.” Her dad pleaded.

Hyora only stayed quiet. She covered her ears with her pillow and sobbed harder. This is her first time after a while, crying so hard like this.

“Why?” that was the only word that filled her mind.

She could not handle her parents knocking on her door, she decided to pack for her sleepover. Opening her wardrobe, she saw a framed picture of her and her parents. The three of them still smiling, the perfect family. Angered, she banged the frame to the floor and the glass broke to millions of tiny pieces. She selected her clothes quickly and threw it to her sling bag. Making sure that she had brought everything she needed and that she had her keys,wallet and phone with her, she braced herself before opening the door.

The moment she opened the door, she quickly rushed past her parents and went down the steps and ran to her motorbike. As fast as she could, she started the ignition and hurried out of her house, leaving her parents screaming her name.