the ten angels

Endlessly Sweet [HIATUS]

A ray of sunlight managed to pierce through a hole in the dimly-lighted music room. It was only eight o’clock in the morning but the two of them were already practicing for their performance which is starting at ten o’clock. Park Yoochun and Song HyoRa. Famously known in the campus for their musical abilities in both singing and instrumental-playing. Not only are they known for their musical abilities, HyoRa’s nature photographs were featured in National Geographic magazine and she was invited to be the guest photographer for an award show in London,England. YooChun has led the school’s basketball team to winning first place at The Annual Inter-School Sports Championship 2010.

 

“Gidohan modun kumi ganjolhan nae hyanggiro nama uril hyanghae isso. More than the air I breathe”

 

“C’mon Hyora! The performance is in two hours and you still are not able to nail that part? I know you can do it!”

 

“I know Chun, I know! Stop pressuring me will you? My voice’s not working with me this morning.”

 

“Hmph. Let’s starts from the beginning then.”

 

And the beautiful voices of the two began to fill the empty music room along with the keys on the piano being played.

 

He towers at 190cm, intimidating both students and staff with his icy glare and yet, it was still not fierce enough to make this petite girl, who was walking beside him, to avoid it. Instead, she was attracted to it. Shim ChangMin and Park RaeSoo. The most unlikely couple in the whole school. Both of them are one of the brightest students and it was not the fact that makes them unlikely, it was their personality. RaeSoo’s bright and bubbly self doesn’t match ChangMin’s coldness and rudeness. Hoping that they would break up soon, students created false rumors about both of them in an attempt to make them jealous. However, ChangMin’s lack of interest in rumors and RaeSoo’s positive attitude saved both of them a lot of trouble.

“Minnie-ah, I have to go to the supermarket today. But Hyora couldn’t make it because of vocal practice. Will you accompany me? Please?” Raesoo pleaded.

“I’ve got no extra-class today so yeah, I’ll accompany you.” Changmin smiled and replied sweetly.

What most of the students did not know is that Changmin is actually a very warm and lovable young man. That’s the reason why Raesoo fell for him.

 

“No! Stop assuming that I love spicy food! My tongue is not like yours! I can’t and will not stand eating the hottest pepper in the world!”

“But you ate the third hottest pepper in the world,” he answered innocently.

“Urgh! Just, don’t put so much pepper in the rice next time okay Jae?” she sighed.

The two of them were experimenting with different types of peppers in the school’s canteen and of course, with the permission of the principal. Kim JaeJoong and Jung SooHyun, the cook of the school. Both of them are, what the students call them, “the ultimate chef”. They are also the assistant-teacher for the cooking class. The funny thing about both of them is that they bicker every single minute of each hour. Be it about spices, shoes and even Mathematics problem, they both will find something to quarrel and argue about. Don’t get fooled by their constant bickering though, underneath, lies a very honest person and a friend one will be very glad of having.

Every girls and boys would kill to be one of their close friends. Words of mouth have been circulating that Jaejoong and Soohyun has been secretly dating but both of them denies the rumors strongly and even admitted that they both have no special feelings for each other. But we’ll never know. The tables might turn and rumors might become facts.

 

The sound of a loud laughter was heard across the hallway. The guy was flat on the floor and the girl was hugging her stomach. Her eyes was a perfect shape of a cresent moon and his face was cute and baby-faced.

“What the! How could you fall like that! Flat on the ground. Haha!” the girl managed to spit out the words while laughing.

“Haha! I don’t know. I must’ve tripped on something I guess.” He replied, chuckling.

“next time be more careful alright? So, PE class?” the girl then said after he stood up and casually wrap her arms around his waist.

He looked her straight in her eyes and replied “PE class it is.”

Kim JunSu and Kim ChaeYeon, the gagmen of the school. People say they are the life of the party, and their bright personality will light a whole room full of mourning people like an electric charge.

The two of them have been best-friends from kindergarten and ever since they’ve met each other, there’s no way of separating them. Where ever ChaeYeon goes, JunSu will be there and vice versa. Now that they’re romantically linked to each other, it will be even harder for them to separate.

A lot of people were jealous for not only their relationship and personality, but also for their clean reputation in school. Junsu is one of the school’s best dancer and ChaeYeon is the captain of the cheerleading team. Girls would go wild when Junsu charismatically performs on stage and guys would day-dream when ChaeYeon put on those cheerleading suit.

 

 “Yo Yunho! Wait up will you? Hey! wait! My legs’ are not as long as yours!” Jihye shouted, trying to catch up with him.

“What? But you’re the school’s best tennis player Jihye. Sure you can catch up with me.” He answered while slowing his pace.

“Well sorry for being so tired after a one-and-a-half hour tennis practice!” she answered sourly.

“Ah come on, you know I was just joking Hye.” He replied

“Yeah. I know.” She smiled at him.

Yunho took her by the hand and they both walked towards the school’s canteen.Jung YunHo and Cho JiHye. They were the “rulers” of the school and the most famous couple. The angelic smile of his always make girls faint when seeing it and her tall, slim figure is envied by a lot. YunHo is crowned the best dancer in the school, defeating his buddy Kan and HyukJae while JiHye is the school’s tennis player. The surname “Jung” might have sounded familiar and yes, YunHo is the big brother of Jung SooHyun.

Every girls wanted to be their best friend, every guys wanted to be their buddies, but no matter what they do, they’re efforts are in vain. They are no longer only a group, but a family. Jung Soohyun, Kim Chaeyeon, Cho Jihye, Park Raesoo, Song Hyora, Jung Yunho, Kim Jaejoong, Kim Junsu, Park Yoochun and Shim Changmin when they are together, they are called “The Ten Angels”