Stolen Heart (7)

Stolen Heart

You tried to cry but the tears refused to fall, you sat in the back seat, just whispering. "No, no, no!" You yell. You try to get out of the car but it's locked, the door won't open. You can hear Baekhyun groaning on the ground, crying out for help, begging someone to help him. 

"Open!" You scream, hitting the door but it does nothing. "Baekhyun!" You cry out. 

"Hey." You hear faintly from behind you. "Stop." You hear as your body begins to shake. "Wake up." 

You open your eyes, your hands and feet are bound still as you lay in a bed, your clothes all on and tears streaming down your face. 

"Are you okay?" You hear from beside you. Looking over you see a concerned Yugyeom sitting on the bed, his hand placed on your shoulder. "I heard your whimpers as I was doing my check. That they put in your neck tends to give some pretty ty dreams." Yugyeom tells you. 

"So it wasn't real?" You ask, your voice shaky. "He didn't die?" You whisper.  

"Not sure who you're talking about, but no one is dead. Although Jinyoung is pretty pissed you tried to run." He sighs, giving you a sympathetic look. 

"Yeah well, what else am I supposed to do?" You whisper, doing your best to hold back the tears that are threatening to fall again. 

"Look. You didn't hear it from me but he's coming for you, tonight. I may or may not have told him where to find you to avoid a mass shootout." He half smiles. 

"Yug.. you know that can get you killed." You cry. "You shouldn't have that done." 

"If you knew what Jinyoung had planned for you, you'd just thank me. Trust me Y/N, he's off his rocker. Baekhyun will be here tonight. Try to keep quiet and still until then." He finishes, giving you a small kiss on the forehead before leaving. 

You lay there, trying to contain yourself. Baekhyun would be here soon. You'd be free soon. You just needed to wait. As the night got darker and darker, your stomach twisted and turned more and more as you waited for Baekhyun to bust through your window and carry you to safety, hopefully without any complications. As you waited you slowly drifted off to sleep, hoping you would be woken up soon, and you were, but it wasn't by who you were expecting. 

**

"Baby girl." You hear a voice whisper, as the person gently shakes your body. "Time to wake up." He says. 

In your head you hear Baekhyun. It's Baekhyun's voice. Your eyes fly open, looking to your side and your face drops when you see an angry Jinyoung sitting next to you with a blackeye. 

"You're not.." you whisper, tears threatening to fall. 

"Your knight in shining armour?" Jinyoung laughs. "Im not. Time to go, princess." He says, untying your body from the bed and throwing you over his shoulder. 

You could feel the tears escaping your eyes as you realize you're in way deeper than you could have ever imagined. 

Jinyoung places you in the backseat of his car, laying down so no one can see you before he rushes to the driver's seat, constantly checking his surroundings as he pulls out of the driveway. 

". , ." You hear him curse from up front, his palm hitting the steering wheel. "He ing found me." He spits. 

You can feel Jinyoung press on the gas, making the car jolt forward as it speeds up. 

"." He spits again, trying to go faster, constantly looking in his rear view mirror. 

Seconds later he slams on his breaks, sweat dripping from his face as panic flashes over his face. 

"I'm sorry." He whispers before his car door swings open and he is yanked from the car, multiple men yelling. 

You squeeze your eyes shut, your heart is pounding almost out of your chest. 

"What do we have here." A voice says, opening the back door. You peek one eye open and see a smiling man staring down at you. His hair was a vibrant red, his body covered in tattoos. 

"Please." You whimper as he grips your ankles, yanking you from the car and onto the ground. 

"I wondered what Jinyoung had carried out of his house and placed in his backseat. I see everything." He chuckles. 

"Don't hurt her." Jinyoung cries, as a man kicks him in the stomach. 

"Shut the up." The man standing above you spits. He looks back down to you, smiling. "I think I'm gonna like you." He says, picking you up and taking you to another car, leaving Jinyoung behind. 

** 

"What do you want from me?" You ask, sitting in a chair, your hands and feet still bound. 

"You seem important to Jinyoung. Right?" He asks. 

"I don't even really know him. He took me." You whisper. 

"Took you from who?" He asks. 

"Who are you?" You question. 

"Kwon Jiyong, better known as GD." He says, sitting behind his desk. 

Great you think. You're going to die  

"Jinyoung owes me money. A Lot of money and so you will be staying here until he pays me." GD tells you. 

"How much does he owe?" You ask. 

"1.2 million." He says. Your mouth drops. That's a lot of money and you hoped to god Jinyoung wouldn't be able to pay it. Maybe you were better off here, you knew Jinyoung had bad plans for you. 

**

"Where is she?" Baekhyun yells, pointing his gun at Jinyoung's head. "Tell me now!" 

Jinyoung sits there, feeling defeated as he sighs. "GD has her." He says. 

"How the .." Baekhyun begins before being cut off. 

"I owe him alot of money. He took her until I can pay." Jinyoung says, sitting at his desk, cash flowing all over his desk. "I'm about 400k short." 

Baekhyun doesn't say anything, he doesn't give a if Jinyoung can pay off his debt or not. Baekhyun was getting you back one way or another, by himself. 

**

Baekhyun pulls up to Big Bang's mansion, his stomach in knots. He doesn't know what he's about to walk into. It could be anything. Jinyoung could have lied to him to him over but that was a risk he was willing to take. You were worth the risk. 

"I'm here to see GD." Baekhyun says through the speaker, his fingers gripping the steering wheel tightly. 

The gate opens without a word, letting Baekhyun drive up to the large house, his gun sitting secured in the waist of his jeans. 

"Byun Baekhyun." GD chuckles as Baekhyun walks through the double doors of his office. "You came a lot sooner than I imagined." He smiles. 

"Where is she?" Baekhyun asks, his jaw clenched. 

"Who?" GD asks before laughing. "I'm just playing. Your little friend is here. She's safe, don't worry. She's a pretty little thing. Nice ." He finishes. 

"Where is she?" Baekhyun asks again. 

"Look, I'm not going to tell you. I think Imma keep her for herself." He says, looking at Baekhyun for a reaction, but he doesn't give him one. 

"You don't care?" GD asks, looking surprised. 

"I'm only going to ask this one more time. Where is she?" Baekhyun asks, his hand ready to grab his gun. He knew he would likely not make it out alive if he did this but as of right now he didn't feel like he had a choice. 

"Boss." A man says, peeking his head through the door. "Jinyoung wants to know if he can give you the money but 400k short." He laughs. 

GD looks at him like he's stupid. "Tell him to off unless he has my money." GD spits, motioning for the man to leave. 

"You know what? I'm getting ing sick of Jinyojng. So. " He laughs. "You do something for me, you can have your girl back." He says with a smile. 

"What?" Baekhyun asks. 

"Kill Jinyoung, and she's all yours."