Stolen Heart (5)

Stolen Heart

The second you and Baekhyun made it through the back door and into the alley, two of Jinyoung's men cornered you, leaving you without any options. 

"Boss!" One of them yells.

The backdoor swings open again, and out walks a smug looking Jinyoung. 

"Ahh, there you are." He smiles, eyeing you up and down. 

Baekhyun pulls the sleeve of your jacket, bringing you behind him before he places his hand on the gun he kept in the waist of his jeans. 

"What do you want Jinyoung?" Baekhyun snaps, keeping an eye on the men that surrounded the two of you. 

"I really just want one thing." He says. "Her." He fishes, pointing to you. 

"That's not happening." Baekhyun snaps. 

"What?" Jinyoung laughs. "Has the almighty, king of drugs found a weakness? Some good has you wrapped up around her little finger? Is that it." Jinyoung asks. "If so, I'd like to try it for myself."

Baekhyun's body visually tenses as Jknyojng continues to speak about you. However, the second you thought Baekhyun might care with how he reacted, the thought is ripped away by his next sentence. 

"You want her? Take her. Nothing but a quick anyways." Baekhyun spits, pulling you from behind him and shoving you towards an eager Jinyoung. 

You look at Baekhyun, you're shocked. How could he just give you up just like that? Without any care? 

"Glad you do have a brain after all, Byun." Jinyoung smiles. "Lets go." He says to his men, grabbing your wrist and dragging you away. 

You turn your head, looking at the man who betrayed you one last time, when he winks at you and nods his head. 

How the hell were you supposed to know what that meant? 

Maybe he would come for you? You Could only hope. You didn't want to spend anymore time with that psychopath than necessary. 

You decided not to fight the men who held onto your arm as you walked away from a confusing Baekhyun, seeing as he apparently didn't want you after ing you. Maybe that's all he wanted? Maybe he was truly unobtainable and that was the most you would ever get from him. Due to the situation you were currently in, you probably should have listened to Lisa all those weeks ago and left him alone. Just thanked him for helping you with the drunken man who wouldn't take no as an answer and moved on. 

But it was a little late now. 

"What?" Jinyoung snaps, answering his phone. "Race? Tonight? Yeah we'll be there. And I've got the perfect prize." He smirks, looking back at you. 

** 

Pulling up to a house, your stomach is in knots as Jinyoung's words replay over in your head. "The perfect prize." Surely he wasn't referring to you.. you weren't a prize.. you couldn't be. 

"Lets go." One of his men sniped, yanking on your arm to get you out of the van. 

You walk into the grand house, eyes scanning over everything, when they land on a familiar face. 

"Yugyeom?" You laugh, seeing a friend you had known since high school. 

"Y/N?" He asks with a giant smile. "I can't believe it. What are you doing here?"

"Jinyoung took me from me.. friend." You say through gritted teeth. "I don't really know to be honest. He saw me and then took me. It's been a weird day." You admit. 

"And you didn't think of trying to fight or anything?" He asks. 

"A bunch of dudes with guns vs me and my friend, who only had a gun didn't seem like very good odds." You admit. "It's not so bad, since you're here." You smile. 

"Yugyeom, get her ready for the prize tonight." A man tells him. Looking at his face, it goes pale as he processes what he was told. 

"Jackson.. c'mon man, she's a friend. Can we not?" He asks. 

"Bosses orders." Jackson says, shrugging his shoulders before walking away. 

"I don't want to." You whisper. 

"I'm sorry. I'll do what I can to keep you safe for now but I don't have a choice." He sighs, taking your arm to bring you upstairs. 

** 

When you're done, you're extremely uncomfortable. Your make-up is heavy, dark and bold. Your dress is short, cut out and not something you would typically wear. 

"Please Yuggy.. don't let him do this." You whisper, tears threatening to fall down your face. 

"Sorry Y/N.." Yugyeom sighs, bringing you downstairs and placing you in Jinyoung's office, where you now wait to go to the races, where you were going to be traded as a prize. You really wished you knew what Baekhyun was doing right now and if he had any plans to save you. 

** 

Baekhyun had come up with a plan the moment you walked away from him. The second that van drove off, he ran to his car, dialing a number as he whipped out of the parking space. 

"Let me know what's on the table for the race tonight as soon as you find out." He snaps before tossing his phone onto the passenger seat. He should have taken you away from there the moment that Jinyoung left instead of thinking with his . But he knew Jinyoung well enough, not to mention that he had a habit of finding pretty girls and using them as trophies or prizes during races. Mostly because he won and got to keep them anyways but Baekhyun couldn't let that happen to you. 

He didn't want to like you, but he did. However, the situation you were in right now was because of him, and because of that he couldn't be with you, regardless if you had stolen his heart or not. He wasn't going to risk losing you constantly because of his lifestyle. He was selfish, but not that selfish. 

He reached for his ringing phone as he pulled up to the shop, answering it without even looking at the caller ID. 

"Yeah?" He answers. 

"Jinyoung's using a girl tonight." The man says. 

"." Baekhyun spits. He knew it. And he knew how to get you back. 

Jinyoung usually only brought 3 or 4 men with hkm to the races, because he knows no one is dumb enough to truly try anything with him. He probably wasn't counting on Baekhyun to get you back because of his acting as though he didn't care and that's exactly where Baekhyun wanted him. 

"Chanyeol, Kai." He calls out, walking into the garage. 

"Don't. Touch. Anything." Chanyeol grits. 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. 

"Yeah. Look, i need your help tonight."

"Whats up?" Chanyeol asks, a little concerned. 

'Jinyoung took Y/N, and is planning to use her as top prize tonight." He says. "I need to get her back." 

Kai smirks at Baekhyun. "And I thought she meant nothing to you." 

"Yeah well, are you gonna help or not?" 

"No way in hell I'm gonna miss ing up Jinyoung." Kai laughs. 

"A fight? yeah." Chanyeol laughs. 

Great. Now he just needs to make sure you're safe.

** 

After hours of being kept on Jinyoung's couch, having men stare at you, wink at you, their lips, you were finally escorted out of there and put back into the van that brought you here. 

"I don't want to hurt you princess." Jinyoung sighs. "So don't be ing stupid." He warns you. 

You knew better than to run, Jinyoung and his men always showed off their guns. You knew you wouldn't make it far anyways. You weren't sure why you were so calm about it all. Maybe in the back of your mind you thought Baekhyun would come to your rescue but you doubted it. Though you held out hope. 

You arrived at a very familiar setting. The place that you had first met Baekhyun, the place that he had saved you and now it was the place that you hoped he would save you again. 

“This her?” A man asks, pointing to you. 

“Mhm.” Jinyoung answers. “Top prize.” He smiles, wrapping his arm around you, pulling you in close to his side. 

**

Baekhyun gets out of his car, followed by Chanyeol and Kai and almost immediately spots Jinyoung's guys before seeing Jinyoung with his arms wrapped around you. You were wearing a tiny dress that barely covered your . Baekhyun could feel the rage building up inside himself as he watched Jinyoung hang onto you, acting as though you were his. 

You werent. If you belonged to anyone, it sas Baekhyun and he wasn't going to let Jinyoung get away with this. 

"Let's go." Baekhyun says, making his way over to them. 

"Jinyoung." He spits, approaching the group. 

"What's up Byun? How can I help you?" He asks. 

"Give her to me." Baekhyun snarls. 

"Her?" Jinyoung asks, pointing to you. "This pretty little thing? Nah, I wanna keep her for myself." Jinyoung smiles. 

"I won't ask you again." He says. 

"And i won't tell you again." Jinyoung says, pushing you back and to the ground before walking towards Baekhyun. "She's mine." He smiles at Baekhyun who scoffs. 

A sarcastic smile on his face, Baekhyun his fist back before punching Jinyoung directly in the nose, knocking him back to the ground. 

With giant smiles spread across both their faces, Chanyeol and Kai happily begin brawling with the few men that Jinyoung brought. Throwing punches and kicks, while receiving some back but not taking long to have his men laying on the ground withering in pain. 

"You want her back so badly? Race me for her." Jinyoung spits, blood seeping from his mouth. 

"Baekhyun you can't. He's undefeated." Chanyeol says, worriedly, Baekhyun's eyes remain on Jinyoung, whose now smirking. 

"Winner gets the girl."