Stolen Heart

Stolen Heart

That night you stood outside O'douls in your skinny jeans that you paired with a white tank top to keep it simple. Your stomach was flipping upside down in knots as you tried to convince yourself to go ahead and pull that bar door open. The one right there with the giant O on it, the door that would lead you to see the man who claimed he didn't care about you but his actions definitely proved otherwise. 

Baekhyun was so confusing to you. He told you to stay away but saved you time and time again. You knew he probably meant it the last time he told you to back off. He was probably tired of you just happening to end up being the damsel in distress but you couldn't help it. You wanted to see him, he was so mysterious and angry. Honestly you were incredibly by his secretive nature and the bad boy vibes he so eloquently pulled off. 

Taking one more deep breath, you pulled open the door to O'douls, a bar frequented by gangs, bikers, drug dealers, etc. They were the type of people your mom warned you about, the kind of people you didn't want to hang around, somewhere a girl like you should never be, yet here you were with your hand clutched to the handle of the door, slowly pulling it open. 

The bar was smaller than you thought it would be, and you had expected it to be packed with people but it was quiet, with only a few people who weren't happy with your intrusion. You stood inside the bar, looking at the back of a man you knew was Baekhyun and just in front of him, from what you could see was a table with drugs laid out across it, guns surrounding the drugs and three terrifying men sitting across from Baekhyun. 

"Well, who do we have here?" One man growled, looking you up and down. 

Baekhyun slowly turned around, looking you directly in the eyes. You could see the sudden change of emotion when he realized it was you, anger, and then terror before back to anger. 

"Get the out. We're busy." Baekhyun snaps. You wanted to leave. At this moment, you would have listened to him, but unfortunately for you, your legs had decided they weren't going to work at the moment. Your stomach dropped, knots taking over, along with a lump in your throat. 

"Go!" Baekhyun growls, but still your body is made of jello at the moment you weren't going anywhere. 

"Now now, Byun. Let's let this pretty little thing come sit on my lap. Maybe she wants to come do a little line with me?" One man says, winking at you. 

You sure did not. 

"C'mere." Another man demands but you don't move. 

"Jinyoung. Leave it alone." Baekhyun snaps. 

"Shut the up, Byun. C'mere ." Jinyoung demands again. 

"I won't tell you again, Jinyoung." Baekhyun snaps. "Leave it the alone." He snaps, backing up slightly and putting his hand around your wrist and pulling you behind him. 

"And I won't tell you again, Byun. Shut the up and lemme have my fun. Or is this yours? She looks like she wants to come over here, so c'mon princess, come see daddy." Jinyoung purred. 

"I don't want anything to do with you." You blurt out by accident. You had been thinking it and then Baekhyun put his hand on your wrist and it felt nice, then your mouth began to speak without permission. . 

"What'd you say ?" Jinyoung snaps, standing up from the table in a rage. 

"You wanna keep our good standing, good drugs and guns? You'll leave her the alone, and let her go with no issues, Jinyoung. Or do you want a repeat of the last time you tried to with us? You're not quite as strong since you lost Jackson." Baekhyun says. 

"Is that a threat?" Jinyoung asks with a smile. 

"Nah man, it's a ing promise." Baekhyun spits. 

Jinyoung's smile fades away as he motions for the other two men to stand up and follow him out. "Our usual order of coke, meth, crystal and pills." Jinyoung says to Baekhyun before looking at you. "I'll be seeing you soon, princess." He finishes, sliding his gun into the waist of his jeans and walking out of the bar. 

Once Jinyoung and his men leave, you feel as though you can finally breathe. Baekhyun turns around to face you, his face angry and stone cold. 

"You just don't listen do you?" He snaps, walking slowly towards you. You walk backwards, terrified of how he was, and how mad he seemed to be at the moment. 

"I just.." you stuttered. 

"What? You just what?" He asked, backing you into a wall. 

Baekhyun leans in close, you can feel his hot breath on your ear as he slams his hand against the wall next to your head. "I've told you time and time again to not come around. Why can't you listen?" He growls. 

"Because.. I want to see you." You confess. 

"I've told you to stay away from me. I'm a dangerous man." He says. "I'll tell you one more time. Stay far away. Now get out." He snaps, walking away from you. 

"I don't want to stay away." You admit, walking towards him. "I can't stop thinking about you." 

You hear a small rumble from inside him as his back faces you. "I'm not good for you." He snaps. 

"You don't get to decide what's good for me and what's not. I decided that, and I have yet to see where you aren't." You say, even though you know he's right. The drugs, the guns, sketchy people are all good enough reasons, but not for you. 

Baekhyun swiftly turns around, looking you in the eyes. "Trust me when I say I will just end up ruining you." 

"I don't care." You whisper. 

Baekhyun reaches out, wrapping his large hand around the back of your neck, pulling your body into his before he harshly presses his lips to yours while pushing you against the wall. He hands reach for yours, lifting them both up and pinning them over your head while his tongue slides into your mouth deepening the kiss. 

He keeps both your hands pinned against the wall with one hand while his other one roam's your body, sending shivers down your spine. Baekhyun breaks the kiss, placing small kisses on your neck and chest. He releases your arms, gripping the neck of your shirt before tearing it in half, exposing your perky s. 

You knew today was a good day to go without a bra. 

Baekhyjn reaches down, cupping your , placing a in his mouth, harshly on the hard bud. 

"Mhm." You moan. 

"We need to make this fast." He growls, turning you around. "Pull down your pants." He demands. 

You quickly undo your pants, pulling them down enough that you're able to spread your legs and bend over. Baekhyun groans from behind you, undoing his own pants and letting his hard spring free, pre seeping from the tip of his .

"." He groans, lining himself up with you before pushing his inside your tight . 

Baekhyun reaches around, grabbing your throat, and pulling you back flush against him while he squeezes your neck and brutally s you. 

"I knew your would feel so ing good." He grunts, pumping himself into you. His hand leaves your throat, trailing down your body and in between your legs before rubbing your . Baekhyun relishes in the sound of your moans, and you telling him to you faster. 

he loves it. 

He continues to you, rubbing your roughly. Judging by the sound of your moans you were going to soon. 

"Oh god." You cry out. 

"." He demands.

With those words, you immediately, soaking his with your wetness. 

"." He grunts, his s becoming faster but sloppier. 

"I'm gunns ." He yells, pulling his out of you and bending you over with one hand, becoming using his other one to rub his and all over your back. 

Baekhyun catches his breath before pulling up his pants and finding a cloth to wipe you down with. 

Once the two of you were dressed and settled, and you had a sweater on over your ripped shirt, Baekhyjn began to talk. 

"Look.." he says, being cut off by someone outside yelling. 

"Princess? Are you still in here?" You hear the voice of Jinyoung before the first door is pulled open. 

"." Baekhyun whispers. He grabs a gun, tucking it in the waist of his jeans before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the back of the building. 

"I know you're here. You never left." You hear in the front of the bar while you and Baekhyun slip through the back. 

Nothing ever works out the way it should.