Chapter 1 - Who are you?

When Moon meets Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks earlier

 

"I won't ask you again Miss Moon, what were doing at the crime scene last night?" Yongsun looked like she almost lost her patience. They had been in interogation room for 4 hours and yet the black haired girl insisted on not acknowledging her doings.

 

Sitting comfortably with legs crossed, Moonbyul didn't answer Yongsun's, or also known as Detective Kim, question. She just stared at the Detective with a meaningful smile but Yongsun failed to catch the meaning behind it. For Moonbyul, she didn't has anything to say anymore because what she said, Yongsun wouldn't believe her. 

 

Yongsun could feel her palm became sweaty, her heart beated so fast and her blood raced toward her face. Of all suspects that she had interogated, Moonbyul was the most annoying one, hard to deal with and didn't want to be cooperative. All the black haired girl said was that Yongsun caught the wrong person. 

 

"Okay, fine. You said I catch a wrong person then would you at least tell me why were you at the crime scene? What were doing there? Was you just passing by? Are you related to the victim?" It looked like Yongsun asked the questions in one breath as visible veins on her neck and her red face. 

 

To her dismay, Moonbyul still shut up and just looked up at Yongsun. That was it. Yongsun lost her temper and hit the table with both hands. 

 

"MISS MOON!" 

 

She was surprised instead of Moonbyul, because the black haired girl didn't show any sign of scared or shock, she didn't flinched at all. What were you Byulyi-shi?

 

Considered Moonbyul as lucky as there was knock on the door, or else Yongsun might threw the chair across the room. She took a deep breath as her assistant came in brought a case file. She took it while eyes still on Moonbyul whose eyes on the file.

 

"Is that the case file? Let me see" one of Moonbyul's cuffed hand lifted up, asking Yongsun to hand her the file.

 

"You can speak? I thought you're mute" Yongsun said in sarcastic manner which she didn't care. 

 

"Wait, why do you want to see the case file? Oh so you can see the evidences you left behind?" 

 

Moonbyul stood up from her seat. "I have no time for this bull, just let me see the case file"

 

"I have no time for YOUR bull!" Yongsun raised her voice then stepped closer to Moonbyul. "Haven't you realized yet that you're the suspect for this murder? Where did you learn a suspect can see a case file? Oh I get it, this is your first murder right?" 

 

Moonbyul scoffed. She thought Yongsun had a sneaking suspicion that she was laughing at her. She found it amusing when Yongsun got angry at her like that. She also thought the Detective was cute. 

 

"I don't know a detective can be this adorable" Moonbyul said while leaning on the table. 

 

"Excuse me?" Yongsun frowned. 

 

"Detective Kim, I'm not a murderer" Moonbyul finally declared herself. "I wouldn't kill someone, moreover a teenager like Kim Ha Na"

 

"Wait" Yongsun raised her hand, in line with her chest "How do you know the name of the victim is Kim Ha Na? I never mentioned it before" 

 

Moonbyul didn't answer and it only came to Yongsun's suspicion. 

 

"Sit"

 

"Detective Kim-"

 

"I said sit. down." She glared at Moonbyul and the black haired girl raised her hands in defeat before sitting back on her chair. 

 

Yongsun opened the case file, taking out a picture and put it on the table before sliding it toward Moonbyul. 

 

"Kim Ha Na, the victim" She pointed her pointy finger on the picture then on Moonbyul "the murderer" 

 

"Thats it, Moon Byul Yi. You just admitted it yourself" 

 

Moonbyul shrugged. "No, I didn't. I said I'm not a murderer"

 

"But you know the victim's name. How?" Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter