I promise

I Love You :)

You stood there , still frozen .

 

" JIHYUN AH ! " someone called out . you wiggled yourself out of Junhyung's grip and turned around and saw beast running towards you .

 

" Aigoo .. how's our little princess ? " Gikwang's said patting your bangs .

 

You giggled as you slapped his arm , " Oppa ! " >.< .

 

" Aish so cute " Yoseob ran his fingers through your hair , straightening your hair .

" Oh yeah , we're going to get some ice cream , wanna come ? ^^ we asked Min too ^^ " Doojoon said .

 

" umm.. Sorry I can't ... I .. I have To go now ... " You said as you ran off

 

Inside you felt upset , you really wanted to go , but because of Hyuna , she ruins everything for you

 

The next few days , You tried your best to avoid beast and Min ( usually because she always hung on with them ) . But without fail , beast always managed to find you , and you came up with like the most lame excuses just to get away .

Then one day , you decided to go to the rooftop garden , where nobody really bothered to go , you decided it was the best place to go

 

you looked up to the sky , thinking about your parents .

 

" Umma , Appa , are you there ? do you hear me ? I miss you so much , I'm in a situation right now , what to I do ? " you said softly as a teardrop rolled down your cheeks .

 

" Jihyun - ah " someone said behind you .

 

You immediately wiped your years away and turned around too set Junhyung staring straight at you .

 

" Oh hi Oppa ! " You said as you waved at him forcing a smile . " I was just about to leave " Tiu said as you walked away .

 

Junhyung got annoyed and pulled you close to him . " Yah . Lee Jihyun . Stop . Running . Away . From . Me. " He said .

 

You turned around " Aish Oppa I'm not ! " you playfully said . " I'm just - " You stopped when you saw his serious face . You sighed .

 

" whats wrong ? Why are you always avoiding me and my friends ? Am I that scary to you ? " Junhyung said as he raised his voice .

 

" No Oppa it's not that its just - "

 

" Just what ? Is it because of Hyuna ? "

 

You looked down at your shoes as you played with your skirt .

 

" Aishh... " Junhyung sighed and then pulled you in for a tight hug .

 

" I won't let Hyuna do anything to you , I'll protect you , She won't lay a finger on you . I promise "  He said as he ran his fingers through your hair  .

 

You looked at him unconvinced .

He held out his pinky . You hesitated , But he took your hand and entwined your pinky with his . You smiled

  ------------------------------------------ Chapter 7 (: hope you guys like it ! ^^ please comment :D ~meowilovegyu