On Rainy days

I Love You :)

A week has passed and you and beast has gone closer especially you and Junhyung . He was mostly around you and always " protected " you from hyuna .

 

One day before school , you couldn't find Junhyung , you asked beast if they had seen him , but they all shook their heads .

 

You decided to go to the rooftop . When you reached the rooftop , you heard the  strums of the guitar , along with someone's voice singing .

 

You turned around wondering who it was , You saw a boy whose hair was messy sitting on the bench , playing his guitar . Immediately you know it was Junhyung . You hid behind the rose bush as you watched him as your eyes sparkled . Once the song was over , you clapped your hands loud enough for him to hear and ran towards him .

 

" Oppa ! I never knew you could play the guitar ! It was really good ! " you said as you jumped up and down  

 

Junhyung looked rather shocked . " we..were you there the whole time ? "

" Kekeke , yup ! I love your playing , and your singing is so good ! " You squealed .

" hehe . Thanks , do you know how to play ? " Junhyung asked you .

you pouted as you shook your head still smiling

 

" come I'll teach you " Junhyung Said as he motioned you to come closer to him .

 

" ah .. it's oka- " Junhyung didn't let you finish . He quickly grabbed your waist and sat you down on his lap . You blushed as you giggled

 

" Oppa , really , it's okay , I'm so heavy ! >.< " You said as you tried to get off his lap .

 

" aish , no your not , stay still " Junhyung said as he gripped on to you and say you back down on his lap .

 

Junhyung placed the guitar in front of you as he took your hands and placed them on the correct strings , he then strummed the guitar , guiding your hands .

 

you giggled as you heard the chords .

 

" she's so cute " Junhyung thought to himself

suddenly you felt drops of water on your shoulder , you looked up and found out that it was going to rain . You squealed  in delight as you got off his lap . You stuck your tongue on as you tried to catch the rain drops when the rain got heavier .

" yah! Jihyun-ah ! You should get inside ! You're gonna get sick ! " Junhyung shouted .

 

You ignored him as you continued to stick your tongue out and twirled in the rain .

 

" Aish .. This girl " Junhyung said to himself .

 

He got out in the rain with you .

" Oppa dance with me ! " You said as you stretched your hand out .

 

" No.. We- " " Oppa pleaaaaaseeee " You stared at him with your beast puppy dog eyes .

 

" okay fineeee .. " Junhyung said .

 

you and Junhyung started " waltzing " around the rooftop like little immature kids as he twirled you around .

 

" God , She's so beautiful " Junhyung said to himself as he watched you twirl around in the rain .

 

Suddenly you felt his arms wrap around you as he pulled you close . You smiled at him  and whispered to his ear " Oppa , thanks for today , I never felt this happy since my daddy died " . you tippie toed and kissed him on the cheeks .

 

Junhyung couldn't help but blush . He turned you around to face him .

 

You started to blush too . He leaned in closer to you and you closed your eyes  as you felt his lips on your forehead .

  ------------------------------------------ OKAY ! :) I had a hard time writing this chapter , especially the last part ! Kekeke (: I hope you guys liked it ! Please comment ! BTW , the guitar part was inspired by my oh-so-wonderful friend (: her aff account is atomicsalmon (: check out her recent chunji and l.Joe FIC (: ANYWAY ^^ , Thanks for reading ! Please comment <3 ~meowilovegyu