I'm not jealous , Right ?

I Love You :)

The next day , you saw Hyunseung opening  his locker , you immediately ran towards him and pounced on him from behind .

 

" Aish .. What the .." Hyunseung said as he turned around to face you . " Oh , Hi Jihyun ! " You said as he pinched your cheeks .

 

You giggled " Oppa ! Wanna come shopping with me ? All the other beast oppas hate shopping , except you , and Min isn't in school today .. " You said as you pouted .

 

" Aish okay fine , let me get my stuff first " Hyunseung said as he walked away .

 

" kekkeke yay ! " You said as you ran behind him .

 

You and Hyunseung went to the mall . You and him ran around like immature teenagers , looking at all the pretty things .

 

You stared at the window as you saw a pair of black flats with a puffy ball on top

 

Hyunseung noticed that you were giving a lot of attention to the pair of shoes . " Jihyun- ah , you want that ? I'll get it for you "

 

" Huh ? Ah it's okay " you said as you giggled off .

  ------------------------------------------ JUNHYUNG POV 

" Aish ... Where is that girl ?!? She isn't picking up the phone !! " Junhyung said , he spent the past 30 minutes trying to call you .

 

" The mobile customer you have reached is not avail- " " AISSSHGHHHH ... " Junhyung said as he slammed his phone on his bed . " where on earth is that girl ?"

  ----------------------------------------- Your POV . 

You and Hyunseung continued to shop around , when he pulled you into a shop and started picking out clothes

 

You watched him as you tilted your head to the side . He then shoved the clothes to you . " Go try it on "

 

" w..wh..Whyyyy ? I don't wa- " " Just go and try it on and then Show it to me " Hyunseung said as he shoved you towards the changing room .

 

You stepped out of the room , you were wearing a light blue dress up to your knees , along with a black jacket and a pair of black heels

 

" She's so PRETTYYY " Hyunseung thought to himself as he stared at you .

 

" Oppa , why are you looking at me like that ? " You asked him . " Oh we'll , since You already seen me , I'm goin- " you got cut off as Hyunseung dragged you to the cashier .

 

" I buying everything she's wearing now " Hyunseung told the cashier .

 

" Oppa I .. " you got cut off when Hyunseung dragged you out of the store after he finished paying

 

" Oppa ! Why did you buy it ? You didn't have to ! I didn't want it much anyway ! "  you looked at him as you slapped his arm .

 

" yah . Wh ... You should be thanking me for buying you something !" He said .

 

" But I didn't even .. " " AISSHH just take it that I wanted to buy the pretty girl something nice to wear okay ?! " Hyunseung spat back

 

You giggled .

------------------------------------------ JUNHYUNG POV 

" Where is she ?!? " Junhyng said to himself .

 

 He suddenly remembered you asking him to go shopping with you . Junhyung grabbed his car keys and left

  ------------------------------------------ Your POV. 

You and Hyunseung stopped at the Ice cream parlour .

 

Hyunseung ordered you a strawberry fudge cookie ice cream . you squealed in delight as he handed you the ice cream .

 

Suddenly you saw someone walking towards you . It was Junhyung .

 

" Hi Oppa ! " You waved to him .

 

Junhyung didn't say a word and dragged you off leaving hyunseung sitting there .

 

" Oppa .. I'm ... I'm not done with my ice cream yet .. " you said as you tried to wiggle your hand out of his grasp .

 

He ignored you . " Yah .. you .. Why didn't you pick up your phone !!!!! You know how many times I tried to call you !? And why we're you with HYUNSEUNG ?! " he shot at you .

 

" I..I...I was just walking around with him .... " You said as your eyes became watery , Junhyung had never spoken to you like that .

 

Junhyung looked at you . " And sine when did you wear heels !?!? "

 

" Hyun.. Hyunseung Oppa bought it for me ..I ... " you couldn't take it anymore , years streamed down your face as you ran away from  Junhyung .

  ------------------------------------------ JUNHYUNG POV  " Was I .. Was .. Was I too harsh on her ? I was just worried ... "  ------------------------------------------ Chapter 9 ! Please comment ^^ thanks for reading (;  ~meowilovegyu