" I Love You "

I Love You :)
 

You ran away as far as you could , you wiped your tears that streamed down your cheeks . You heard Junhyung calling your name as he chased after you . You ran in a zig zag manner trying to lose him .  

 

You couldn't understand why . why was it wrong to go out with one of your best friends ? Why was it wrong for him to get you something ? Everything was wrong , nothing was going right .

 

" Umma , Appa , where are you when I need you ? Why did you leave me ? I hate the fact that you left me . WHY ?!? " You screamed to yourself.

 

you ran towards a park , you say on the bench and took off your heels and hugged your knees . life was simply unfair , you needed someone , someone that you could cry on . You had Min , but Min wasn't always available for you , you had your Aunty , but she was usually busy doing housework . You just needed someone .

 

" Jihyun - ah " You looked to your left and saw Junhyung walking towards you  .

 

You picked up your shoes and ran , but he was faster this time .

 

he Wrapped his arms around you

You pushed his arms off but JE just kept them tight .

 

" Jihyun please .. Don't go . I'm sorry " He said

 

Tears continued to stream down your face as you kept trying to push his arms away .  

 

" YAH YONG JUNHYUNGGG !! " you screamed as loud as your could and crumbled to the floor crying your heart out .

 

" Jihyun , I'm sorry about how I acted just now , please forgive me ! I'm sorry . " Junhyung said with his arms still around you .

 

" Why ..... " You said softly ...

 

" Beacuse the first time I met this girl  , I fell for her  , I didn't know what to do , she was beautiful as ever and sweeter than cotton candy , I won't trade her for anything but then one day I saw her spending time with my beast friend and I got jealous ... Jihyun-ah . " he said as he cupped your cheeks . " I love you " as he leaned in and kissed you on the forehead .

 

You burried your head in his chest as he continued to hug you as he your hair

  ------------------------------------------ Short chapter . Trollolol (:  ~meowilovegyu