Be mine

I Love You :)

Ever since that incident , you and Junhyung got closer ,  really close

 

He would walk you home everyday just to make sure you were safe

 

One day you , Min and beast went to the beach (: you wore your swimsuit bikini and an oversized yellow shirt and denim shorts . You and min wore the same pair of pink sunglasses and Flip flops  . Beast wore their swimming shorts and their shirt on top .

 

" Oppa !!! " you said as you ran towards beast when you saw them  dragging min behind .

 

" Aishhh Jihyun .... " Min complained .

" Annyeong ! " You said as you pounced onto Doojoon's back .

 

" Aish what the .. Oh hi Jihyun ! Hi Min ! ^^ " Doojoon said .

 

You giggled like a little kid as gilwang pinched your cheeks . " Ah so cute " he said .

 

" So beautiful " Junhyung thought as he stared at you .

 

" What ? " you said as you slapped his arm .

 

" Nothing . " Junhyung said as he ruffled your hair

" Okay let's go ! " Yoseob said as he grabbed your hand and ran towards the beach

 

" YAHHH YANG YOSEOBBBBBB ... " Junhyung shouted .

 

You and Min sat under the umbrella as you watched your boys frolicking in the shallow water .

 

" They're so cute " You said to Min .

 

" Kekekekke I know right " Min said .  " Do you like Junhyung ? "

 

Your eyes widened . " wh..what .?? Of course nn..not .. " you blushed .

 

" Really ?!? Then why are your cheeks all pink !! " Min teased you as she  nudged you .

 

" YAHHH !! ARE YOU GUYS COMING IN THE WATER ?! " Hyunseung shouted to you and Min .

 

" NOPEEE !! " You and Min shouted back .

 

" WHY NOT ?!? ME AND JUNHYUNG ARE COMING TO GET YOU !!! " Hyunseung shouted as he and Junhyung started running towards you .

 

" AH NO !! " You screamed as you ran away with Min and hid behind a big coconut tree .

 

You peeked out and couldn't see Junhyung and Hyunseung and breathed a sigh of relief

 

Suddenly you and Min felt arms wrap around you as you were lifted in the air . Junhyung carried you while Hyunseung carried Min .

 

" AHHHH NO ANDWAAAEEEE !! " you screamed out loud as you wiggled your feat as Min did the same

 

" Kkeke too late " Junhyung whispered into your ear as he threw you into the sea .

You and Min were all soaked and you started whacking Junhyung .

 

You and him started to have a water fight >:) . Soon , everyone was splashing water on each other , laughing like crazy

 

After that , it was time to go home .

 

" I'll take you home " Junhyung said as he grabbed your hand .

 

You smiled as you tagged along with him .

 

You reached the door of your house .  " Thanks oopa , goodnight  " You said as you spun around to open your door when he grabbed your hand .

 

You looked at him , he looked at you . " Jihyun-ah , be my girlfriend . " He said . You froze .

 

" Aishhh ... I thought I told you I loved you alreaddyyy " Junhyung pouted as he walked away .

 

You couldn't let Junhyung leave like this . You ran and Hugged him from behind . " I love you too " .

  ------------------------------------------ Chapter 11 ^^ booyeah (: please continue to support ! Subscribe and comment <3  ~meowilovegyu