Wait . What ?

I Love You :)

" Sohyun , take a seat next to Jihyun and Min . "  the teacher said as she pointed to you and Min .

 

" Hello ! I'm Jihyun , this is Min " you  said cheerfully as you smiled at Sohyun .

 

Sohyun glared at you then smirked . " Like I care "

 

You and Min were shocked about what she said . " Yah . Wh- " " Min ! Don't talk during my lesson ! " The teacher said cutting off Min .

  ------------------------------------------ JUNHYUNG POV 

" Park Sohyun , that's a nice name " Junhyung said to himself as he smiled .

 

His head started to hurt . Massive headache . Memories of him and a girl flooded his head . Memories of him crying in his room . He could see the girl , but he couldnt see the face . " Aishh .. What the .. What's wrong with me " Junhyung said as he clutched his head .

  ----------------------------------------- Your POV

" Oppa , are you OK ? " You said as you looked at him .

 

" Yeah baby , I'm fine " He said .

------------------------------------------

it s break time as you and beast were heading towards the cafeteria .

 

" Oh wait .. I need to get some things from my locker , I'll meet you guys there  " He said .

  ------------------------------------------ JUNHYUNG POV 

" Junhyung Oppa ! " you heard someone wrap their arms around your waist . You flinched  

You turned around and saw Sohyun . " Oh hi Sohyun .. " You said .

 

" Kekkeke I missed you so much !! " Sohyun threw her arms around your neck .

 

" Ummm excuse me ? " You said as you took her arms off your neck .

 

Sohyun looked hurt . " Oppa , you don't remember ? " she pouted .

 

That pout , it was ...... Familiar ... .

 

Your head started to hurt again . The same thing floooded your head . Memories . You on the swing with a girl on your lap . You walking with a girl eating Ice cream . Then , her face .

 

A tear streamed down your cheek

 

" Ss..soo..sohyunn .. " you said . Your legs felt wobbly

 

You immediately pulled her in for a hug . " I..missed you so much .. Where were you all these years ?? " You said as you cried with Sohyun in your arms .

  ------------------------------------------ YOUR POV 

" Aish .. Where is this Junhyung ... " Hyunseung said . " I'm going to look for him "

 

" I'll go with you " You said . Hyunseung held your hand and pulled you up

 

" So uh ... Jihyun ah .. When did you start to like Junhyung ? " hyunseung said as he scratched his head .

 

 You giggled . " We'll it was during th- " you stopped when you and Hyunseung Turned around the corner .

 

You stated straight as your face froze .

 

Hyunsueng turned to you . " what's Wro- " Hyunseung stared straight

 

Junhyung . Kissing . Sohyun . On . the . forehead.

 

You were about the fall . but Hyunseung caught you

He wrapped his arms around You and held you close as he turned you around . " It's okay , Let's go " He said

 

" Yong Junhyung . What the hell . "        Hyunsueng cursed under his breath .

  ----------------------------------------------------------- Kekek (: hope you guys like ! ^^ please continue to read , comment and subscribe (: ~meowilovegyu