What do I do now ?

I Love You :)

You walked towards your locker when somebody stopped you .

You turned around , 4minute .

 

Hyuna grinned at you , then she pulled you towards the toilet . 4Minute walked behind .

Hyuna grabbed you your long hair and pinned you towards the wall .

You winced in pain as fear grew in you

 

" H...Hy..hyuna unnie .. Wh..what do you want ? " you said as your voice trembled .

 

Hyuna scoffed . " don't act stupid my dear , what was the last thing I told you ?? STAY AWAY FROM THEM "

You looked at her with teary eyes " Bu..but..I "

   

" SMACK ! "

You fell to the floor on the verge of crying .

 

Hyuna pulled you up from the floor with your hair . " Listen my dear , stay away from them , and no one gets hurt "

 

Hyuna shoved you to the floor as your hair draped around your face as you cried .

" why ? Why does this always happens to me ? Maybe I just wasn't meant to have any friends .. " you thought to yourself "

 

You walked out of the toilet after you cleaned yourself trying to hide the red marks on your face

 

You suddenly spotted beast walking towards you , you immediately turned around and ran away

Suddenly you bumped into someone

" oh , mianhae , " you said as you didn't bother looking up and just darted off .

 

That person suddenly grabbed your wrist .

 

You looked up to see Junghyung smiling .

 

" Well little miss Sunshine seems to be in a rush " Junhyung said as he pinched your cheeks . You winced as he pinched the cheek that Hyuna slapped you with . 

" huh ? Oh .. Um yeah oopa , Um..Um Gotta go ! " You ran off but then he grabbed you again .

 

" Yah .. why's your cheek red again ? Was it Hyuna ? Did she say something to you ? "  Junhyung said as he your cheek . You moved away immediately .

 

" Huh ? Uh no of course not ^^ " You turned around and was about to walk away and again , he grabbed you by the hand .

 

" Then why are you running away from me ? " Junhyung wrapped his arms around your waist . you didn't know what to say .

  ------------------------------------------ CHAPTER 6 :) hope you guys like it (: comment (:  ~meowilovegyu