Flick. 5

DARA and Her Little Tiptoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 5

"Okay this doesn't look promising but we'll start on this place." Jiyong said as both him and Dara stood before the countless grave in the south wing part of the memorial garden. 

"Too many Daras in here." Dara remarked while she hopped around from stone grave to stone grave. Jiyong scanned the list of names he asked from the head of the memorial garden with all the names of Dara written on it along with it's locations.

It was only six in the morning and they had gone through all the names on the list but they all were futile since those names belonged to an elderly woman born in 1950s and 1970s.

"Do you think I died old and this is my appearance in heaven?" Dara mused as they rested under the tree since the sun was showing in the greenish garden of memorial.

"Yeah, maybe." Jiyong said absentmindedly this time while he fan the paper list on his hand. Upon noticing it, Dara looked at him.

"You're easily hot." she said.

"I hate the sun light." he said while he wiped his sweat away.

"Sunlight gives energy."

"Well, it might be to the rest of the living species in the world but not on me."

"Hmm, why is that?"

"It only gives me headache and a skin rash." he said. "Let's get to the car before this sun will melt me."

"Melt you." Dara actually giggled while she followed behind Jiyong who was tracing his way to the car under the shade of the trees. "I can hug you. You know, to keep you cool."

"You might end up possessing me, Dara." Jiyong said.

"Of course not." Dara draw nearer to Jiyong and actually cling on his arm that he jolted with the contact.

"Whoa. You can actually touch me?" he stopped from walking and looked at Dara's hand wrapped on his arm.

"If I wish to." Dara said. "How is it, too much cold?" she asked him.

Jiyong blinked and actually felt a little goosebumps right now. "SO this is what it felt like. Being cold and goosebumps due to being touch by a ghost."

"Yeah quite so." Dara said.

"It's alright. You're not that cold though."

"But does it ease your warmness a little?" she asked in little voice while looking over his eyes.

Jiyong nodded to her and placed a hand above her head this time. "You're thoughtful little girl."

"Why are you keep on calling me little girl? I think we are both of the same age." she said as she kept pace when Jiyong began to walk again.

"Or you might be old." he guessed.

"I might be." She agreed. "Here we are." 

Jiyong beeped the car first before he got in while Dara had already positioned in the passenger seat beside him.

"I have appointment in the bank after lunch." he said while he maneuver the car towards the gate of the garden.

"Yeah. I saw it in your schedules and you're also getting back your company." she affirmed.

"You sneaky ghost." he said.

"I'm just peaking and you can't blame me for being so intelligent." she prided.

Jiyong scoffed at that as his eyes on the road. His car exited the garden and findi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter