Prologue

DARA and Her Little Tiptoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   *******************************

                                   Horror Flick: 
                                        Book 1
                      Dara and Her Little Tiptoes

                                      Prologue

                 **********************************

 

In the top of the abandoned ancient hotel, there stood a lady in white, looking over the incoming group of people. Her eyes only followed them carefully until they entered the main door of the hotel where there stood her counterpart, the black lady. Its presence couldn't be easily detected since that black lady could only be seen of those people with open third eye. 

Many people frequented the abandoned hotel as part of their tour in Baguio city and they often come at midnight for ghost hunting. And these people who got in excited in the Diplomat Hotel wont leave the place with nothing.

When the lady in white heard those casual talking of those people as if they haven't experience anything on the succeeding floors they were in, there was a small smile drawn to her lips before she slowly turned to the old and beaten stair case where those people slowly climbed up and stupidly talking to their funny devices intended to detect any spirits around. The device didn't as much alerted them for her presence as the smile on her lips became an evil grin.

The air became suffocatingly cold in the rooftop but those people  kept looking around for any untangible presence with them as they talked again on the devices but the lady in white didn't understand it as she began to hum a song. It maybe wonderful to her ears but it only came a voice from pit of hell to the people's ears as if cursing them to leave the place.

Tiptoe through the window...
By the window...
That's where I'll be...
Tiptoe through the tulips with me...

And as the song became audible to the people's ears, some b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter