Flick 1

DARA and Her Little Tiptoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 1

Jiyong had already placed the ledger down his working table before he massage his nape as the headache wont go away. It had been months since he was making a damage control for bad investments he did with the person he trusted. 

And for those months, he faced a lot of problems including lawsuits from the workers he fired since his newly built company was already in bankruptcy and he had to pay those breached of contracts since he can no longer sustain its operation.

He was only allowed to increase revenue of what his parents in Europe gave him to start a business in Korea for a change since Kwon had been quite big across many European countries and he wanted to have Asia too but he was failing at the first year. 

To say he was disappointed was understatement. He was pathetically failing his first venture and he bet his competitors were laughing their asses out in front of their dinner table now while he only had a whiskey to fill his stomach since eating had been unappetizing to him. 

He can't be on his feet when his company building was ceased by the bank and will be in a bidding in four months and the only thing left for him a small amount of money to start another business. All the s that happened to him was enough to make him step back a little in fear to lose the money that his parents allowed him to have to conquer Asia.

"Pfft! Conquer my ." Jiyong said to himself, sipping over his drink as his eyes went to the ledger then to the television where the certain channel in Europe was announcing the son of Henry Kwon, failing his attempt to establish a solid Kwon foundation in Korea. He only heaved a deep sigh, got the remote and turned it off before he had the instinct to throw his bottle to the news. 

His eyes went to the ledger again as he emptied the whiskey in one straight shot, not minding how it burned his throat and his insides. No, he maybe losing but he can't have the cold heart. Not now where he needed to prove his own worth to his father who was very particular into having a successful ventures in business. He needed to increase his money at all cost before he ever thought of starting another one.

So even on his drunkard state, he grabbed his car key and left his pad.
***
It was very bright and loud as cheers gone rowdy among women as one handsome bachelor called all in, placing all his casino chips in a game called blackjack or famously referred as twenty one in south Korea. 

The casino card player shuffled the card in fast pace that the eyes of a drunkard Jiyong couldn't keep up but he grinned while he sipped another shot of liquor as he waited for the shuffles to end until the casino card player placed the last one in the deck making the people in round table exclaimed in disappointments.

"Thank you for playing, sir. Please comeback again." The casino card player said pleasantly while he slowly raked the chips that Jiyong placed for bet.

Jiyong on the other hand, looked at the deck with disbelieving look. The hell. He just lost half of billions won in one card game. The money for investments of a new start. He started laughing like a fool then as he stopped the card player from getting all his chips.

"I aint playing no more. So, I'm taking the chips back for an exchange." Jiyong said trying so hard not to slur in speech for having a drink. 

"Sir. You've already lost this chips in the game. If you wish to play more, plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter