Flick 2

DARA and Her Little Tiptoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 2

 

"Walk faster, Jiyong." Bom turned to Jiyong who was bowing to his phone and sending a message to someone before he pocketed it.

Heaving a deep sigh, he followed Bom who was walking along with CL and Minzy towards their final destination after a day of touring into some beaten, old and 'hunted' abandon hotels and mansions around Baguio. 

Since three in the afternoon, their group had been driving around into some places famous in an online uploads to be ghost filled spot. However, even going over the so called Laperal white house didn't as much as quiver Jiyong unlike his companions in such tour. Even Top and Seungri literally said that they felt goosebumps in some places they went, to Jiyong he didn't reciprocate such feeling.

Jiyong only accept the flashlight that Top handed to him when they got near the popular Diplomat Hotel in which the architectural designs could be reckoned in the late times of Japanese regime and heavy influence of Victorian style in 1880s.

"The guard said to take this door since it's the safest than in the main entrance." Seungri said while bravely walking over inside followed by CL and Minzy. Top guided Bom on his arm while Jiyong boredly followed.

Before they can get any farther away from the door, Seungri stopped as well as the rest of the group.

"I sense a heavy charge at the corner of the door." Seungri said, making CL and Minzy drawn closer to him this time.

Jiyong only boredly followed again as the group progressed into the old fountain where its once magnificent presence revealed only to the ample lights coming from their own flashlights. They stopped there and Seungri was talking something about asking a permission to walk further inside the hotel. 

Jiyong only waited a little distance away from the group, waiting for them at the broken entrance of the said garden with a fountain. He could see his companions as stupid as to put themselves in a scary situation like this. Looking down to the floor, he looked up suddenly when he heard a whisper to his left ear. When he directed his flashlight in there, there was nothing but a dancing dead leaves being carried by the wind.

Shaking his head, he turned towards his group again when Seungri made a final word in asking 'permission'.

The group began to walk first on the main floor where they were greeted with unlit chandelier at the top center before a stair was displayed before them leading into the succeeding floors. 

As the group made a step up the stairs they heard a tiny giggles down,  making them halted at once.

"Unnie...maybe we should leave?" Minzy said in shaking voice.

"Yeah I think we had enough." Bom agreed feeling a little nauseous this time.

"Yes. Let's do that." Top agreed as well as Seungri when he saw CL was a little overwhelmed with something too.

"Are you alright, CL-roo?" asked Seungri to her when her eyes was directed down the stairs behind Jiyong. With a shaky fingers, she pointed to the direction where Jiyong was just standing waiting for them to go further above. "B-black...black lady."

Minzy and Bom automatically hugged Seungri and Top respectively while Jiyong only looked behind him and found nothing.

"There's nothing in here, CL." Jiyong said.

"I-it's glaring at us. Come up here, Jiyong." CL literally reached to grab Jiyong to them.

"CL-," Jiyong complained.

"What do you want?" CL asked in although brave voice but her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter