Flick. 4

DARA and Her Little Tiptoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 4


"I ain't making the deal with you." Jiyong said to Joon Ali one day when they got to meet again in a hotel.

"Why? I thought we're already in agreement, buddy?" Joon smiled crooked as if not liking how Jiyong backed out suddenly to the signing the contract.

"I don't see the need to explain myself. Please excuse me. I got things to do." Jiyong stood up, fixed his suit and left Joon in the table who seemed to be cursing Jiyong in low voice.

Jiyong on the other hand, stopped from walking, noticing that Dara wasn't on his left side this time. He looked over to where he sat with Joon and found her sitting quietly in there, staring at Joon with malice drawn on her face before she picked up Joon's wine glass and overturned it making Joon exclaimed in horror after his suits got wet with the wine.

Raising his brows, Jiyong looked at Dara's direction and called her in low voice which instantly called out her attention. The lady in white with her hair tied in white ribbon hopped towards Jiyong's direction and joined him as he exited the hotel.

Inside the car, Dara was sitting beside Jiyong while he was off to some event made by YG entertainment. 

"You didn't need to do that, you know." Jiyong then said while Dara was busily humming a song.

"I hate bad guys."

"So you can judge people's characters now?" he asked.

"I could." she beamed.

Jiyong just nodded while listening to her hum. 

"It will be better if you could remember when did you die." he said.

"Yeah. But the only thing I could remember was my name and a lullaby." she answered.

"That hum isn't familiar. Have you picked it up among your so called colleagues?" he asked finding it funny that ghost in diplomat had their own so called system in there. Dara had already explained that scaring people was also their full time job in Diplomat hotel since it garnished more revenue for the abandon building if the place can have more tourist to check how hunted the place really is.

That way, it always save the building from being demolished by the government and had made the place a heritage and tourist attraction.
"Maybe. All of them are weirdly ancient. You've seen them like Athena said so." Dara said.

Jiyong was once reminded of the hideously scary appearance of those beings down the stairs in the diplomat that he sometimes find taking stairs a little bit disturbing for him now. 

"Ancient? You mean, you haven't been long dead?" he asked.

"I was only there for four years. Some of them had been in the hotel for the last 300 years." Dara then turned to him this time. " And because I was a young ghost in the place, they had let me stay in the rooftop since it was the only place where the sun shone brightly."

"Hmm. Why is that?" 

"Behind the fountain, there was a presence of dead tree in there where it was hugged with rusting barbwires. Scallion live in there." she said in whisper.

"Scallion?"

Dara nodded rather seriously. "He had been confined in there for long with unceasing p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter