Flick.3

DARA and Her Little Tiptoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 3

 

Jiyong was back again in Korea and he wasted no time in looking over for a better business to venture or invest his money. He might have success on investing the money rather than in starting his own business now since the money wasn't enough to start one thanks to his own disgraceful action in losing the money in a gambling.

Wearing his own spectacles, he read the current trend in investing in the stock market where crypto currency was really a thing nowadays. However, entering into such would take a lot of his time since he'll be the one to buy his own stocks and resell it at higher price every now and then.

When he found a company with few stocks on sale, his thumb hovered over the buy icon but think otherwise since he can't think of risking losing another money into a scam site. He should have never fired his accountant too at this rate but he had no choice now.

Maybe he can also joined Mutual fund investment and have a certain group put his money into a more valuable and fast income generating investment. But he had also learned that there were many who was actually scammed into putting their money into mutual investment with unknown group.

Giving up, Jiyong let his phone slid down from his grip as he collapsed to his bed this time. Massaging his temple now after he removed the spectacles, his mind was once again in chaos. It was only ten in the morning and he felt like he had worked from nine to five already.

He stared first of the white ceiling thinking of new strategy. He thought that maybe he should divert a little from the usual type of business and tried another one that his family haven't venture before. His thoughts then trained into the trends nowadays. 

Korean pop culture was rapidly growing nowadays not just in Asia but also in almost every continents. He even saw a lot of kpop dance covers by many people in different parts of Europe and even in north and south America. That's right. Maybe he can invest into one of the famous agencies in Korea.

Reaching over his phone, he bolted up from the bed and began searching for top companies where there appeared three. SM, JYP and YG.

Looking over their details and some available stocks, Jiyong was once again torn between the three since it seemed to be that the three were in competitions. He needed to study them before he will yet again make another bet for his money. He sure wish that this time, it will be on his favor.

It was on the fourth day that Jiyong was very sure which company should he buy stocks when there was one time that his computer flickered open and began showing him the data of good investment to YG entertainment rather than in SM entertainment.

He didn't remember searching on his engines about these details but he ended up reading the materials saved on in a desktop on his computer. The materials actually opened a new perspective to him that he ended up going over the website of YG entertainment and buying a hefty amount of stocks. Yes. He turned out to be placing his money to many stocks of one entertainment with few artists in there.

A month after such decision, YG announced to have a massive comebacks for all its artists. Bigbang, 2ne1, Ikon, Winner and will debut new girl group named Black Pink.

The following announcement increased YG's revenues which turned out to be good to his own stocks.

Since then, every month, the entertainment had been giving comebacks to their artists which garnished a lot of attentions internationally. Until there seemed to be a massive request for a YG family concert which the entertainment granted.

Jiyong was able to buy more stocks in the YG making him one of the largest investor of the said agency. For such s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter