The Spotlight

Our Apple (if SVT have a sister)

Hayoon did greatly on her stages. People loved her and many became her fans. She blew up. 

The company gave her a new apartment near the boys' dorms. They recruited a new male manager and some staffs. 

The members are very happy about her success. In contrast, throughout the time Hayoon became more and more gloomy each time they meet her. She spoke with them in person less than she always do. They thought she was just busy. 

The ones taking action are Soonyoung, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Seungcheol, Vernon, Chan and Seokmin. 

They followed her everywhere. Thoughts like male idols messing with her comes up. But, the times they followed her never once did she talked with other idols. She barely had any male idol friends. Apparently,this is because the boys bark(or you could say get rid of)  at any men that approaches her.

They practically stalked her every moves whenever they can. That issues a warning from the other members.

"Can you guys stop stalking her? If this goes on, people will call the cops on you! Just talk with her and ask her, for god's sake. " and so they did. 

"Yooniee~ How am i supposed to know if you're okay when you're seeing us less? " Seungkwan speaks in a soft way. "Oh, uh, I always message you guys though?" she fidgets and unconsciously pick on her nails. She's nervous and wary, they can see that. But why? 

"Hayoon are you really okay? Tell us if-" "Hayoon-shi, you have another schedule two hours from now. Let's go" her manager called out. 

She flinched and without looking back replied with a low and small ok. They walked out together after she said goodbyes and bowing. 

"That was kinda weird, dont you think so? " Chan mentioned it to his hyungs. Confused they asked what was weird. "Am I the only one who can read the room among us? You guys are seriously getting old. Anyway, its how she responds to her new manager. Like shes scared. And terrified. "

"Guess we're getting old"

"I noticed it but I can't make up her situation based on that.. What if she's in danger with the manager or I dont know, harrased or abused? " Seungkwan looks at others for agreement.

"Lets find her. She may not be far since she only left a while ago. " they split up into two groups where one search the inside of the building and the other search outside. 

The first group searched floor by floor using stairs simce the elevator is out of service for the time. They were going up to the 4th floor when they heard yelling. 

"I've told you to stay away from them! Did you not hear me?! If I see you with them again you know what I'll do. " he threatened Hayoon with a mad voice. 

"I-I didnt c-come to them. They a-approached me first." she said with a scared and low voice. "Don't go near them anyhow, understand?!" she was scared and just answered with a yes. 

The moment the boys heard her voice they sprung up the stairs. "Hayoon! Are you okay?! Come here!" Soonyoung yelled for her. 

The man smiled as he saw Soonyoung. The boys called the others and the cops quietly to get there fast. 

"You want her?" as he yanked Hayoon who was trying to run and locked her in the neck with his arms and a pocket knife on the other hand that he brought out of his pocket, ready to cut at any defiance made.  

"Strip yourselves" he ordered in exchange of Hayoon's safety. 

All of them was dumbstruck. They thought he was being obsessive over Hayoon but it turns out he is aiming for them. 

"Let her go! " the other boys that tagged along finally came. "Strip. Yourselves." he pointed the knife to Hayoon's face. 

Scared the knife will scar her,they stopped on their tracks. "Fine, let me do it first" Soonyoung took off his clothes and only wears his jeans on. 

"Go on, Hoshi-ah" Soonyoung was disgusted with how the guy talked to him. "Not continuing? That's alright.. Come here, let me touch your face" he spoke with a very creepy voice. 

"Let her go first." he persuaded. "Only if you come here first will I let her go, sweetie" the guy agreed. 

With slow steps, Soonyoung came closer to him. Awaiting an opportunity. 

He's only a meter apart from them as the guy lets Hayoon go and shoved her away hard, she almost fell off the stairs. Fortunately, Jeonghan caught her in time and hugged her tightly while caressing her head in order to calm her down. 

The man touched his face and starts to pull him closer. As the opening came, Soonyoung kicked the guy in the front then punched his straight in the face. 

"How" a knee kick in the stomach. "Dare" another one. "You" once again. "Mess" a punch in the face again. "With" a kick to his middle. "My little sister" another punch. 

"You ing asshat" last blow to the neck.

The knife the man holds has no use whatsoever. It seems like he forgot Soonyoung holds a black belt in Taekwondo since he was little. 

The man was knocked out with blood full on his face. "Soonie, thats enough okay? You did a number on him. The cops are coming. Hayoon's fine." Seungcheol another black belt holder reassures him. 

Soonyoung hugged Hayoon and asked her all kinds of questions. "I'm sorry, its our fault. That guy is one of ours." Chan apologized to her. 

"Its not you guys' fault, its his. It was his choice to do this thing. He would slap me on the face if I said no to him. And that was only twice, dont worry." she tried to make them stop apologizing. 

Sirens was heard. "The cops are here. C'mon" Vernon leads them out as Seungcheol, Seokmin and Jeonghan holds the man down while the cops are on the way. 

"Are you guys okay? Where's the attacke?" one of the cops questioned. "We're fine. He's on the 4th floor with my friends holding him down." Seungkwan answered.

The cops took care of the man and escorted them to the police station to press charges on the man. 

"I'm glad you're safe, Yoon-ah." all of them gave her a hug. "I'm glad you guys came for me." she smiled softly with cheeks stained with tears.