The stage

Our Apple (if SVT have a sister)

"Yoonie~," someone called out to her. Even without looking back she knew who it was. "Yes, Kwannie-oppa, " That person was taken aback when she replied without looking. "You really like me, huh? You even know my voice when i tried to make it sound funny," she made a face and proceeds to accept his existence.

"Why are you in my waiting room?" Seungkwan grinned "They made a ruckus saying they wanted to meet you but i got here first, so I'm taking you there ," Before she knew it, she was in the waiting room of her seniors. 

The moment she stepped in, they talked nonstop. "Please talk one by one, i really cant hear all of you" she said calmly. 

"Hayoon~, we're excited for your debut stage. Do your best! Fighting! " thats what most of them were saying. Soonyoung pulled her by the wrist when they have calmed down. He patted her head and hugged her "Do your best. I really hope you wont turn out like Pristin. If the company did bad to you, we will back you up. Coups-hyung will speak on your behalf too. If you feel burdened, talk to us. You have 13 brothers after all. " Hayoon was touched..... Before Soonyoung proceeds to pinch her cheeks hard. "Stopp, you're gonna ruin my makeup! "