this time, it's just us - bonus one shot

Simply, yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ:

This is the promised bonus chapter I did for a project on tumblr. It talks about how OC and Baekhyun overcome OCs fear of becoming intimate again. If you do not want to read it, you will not be missing anything out of the story since it is a standalone oneshot happening between SY and sequel. After this, I will start posting SEQUEL since it won in the poll and voting on tumblr ^^

WARNING: contains soft/vanilla mature content (and a very fluffy husband Baek :( )

this time, it's just us

“It’s so pleasant outside,” smiled Baekhyun’s mother as she looked up at the darkening spring sky. Twilight in Seoul created a completely different atmosphere than the one in the countryside that she was so accustomed to.

Your mother cooed as she pushed the twin stroller with Juna and Junhee. “It is! Our grandchildren won’t get cold this way, am I right, king Jun?”

Baekhyun’s mother, who was pushing Jun in a single stroller, laughed, her smile reminding vividly that of her son’s.

Meanwhile, her son pushed you against the wall right next to the floor to wall window in the living room, the darkening orange sky throwing the quiet room into deepening darkness.

You let out a loud sigh when you felt his fingers trail your sides while his nose was buried in your neck, kissing you passionately.

Finally, you thought. Finally you could be alone with your husband and finally you felt like opening up to him after so long. You’d received the green light from your doctor a while ago, eagerly supporting you in going back to the intimate life, stating you had all healed up from birth; but your mentality was another issue that you had to battle with.

Baekhyun barely ever initiated anything with you after birth; he was a very understanding man and you couldn’t have been more grateful. You remembered a couple of failed attempts where you would almost finally let him touch you, and you would try to enjoy it but you always ended up scared and eventually pushing him away. You read countless articles with ways of how to get back on track but you were endlessly freaked out. You didn’t look the same down there after severely tearing up by bringing triplets naturally to this world and if that wasn’t enough, you were so tightened up down there, you doubted he would even fit.

And so, you’d talk about it a lot. Baekhyun wanted to understand your feelings and mindset, and you maybe even overshared - though that could be difficult when the both of you knew each other inside out. He would massage you and calm you down before quietly closing the doors and try again in the bedroom during late hours. Even if you had a bath in your brand new bathroom together with Baekhyun and both of you would touch each other to ignite the spark, you’d left him hanging which would make you feel guilty.

“I’m sorry, Baek, I can’t,” you’d say and he would shake his head giving you a genuine, soft smile.

“Don’t apologize. I want you to be fully ready for me. Don’t push yourself, princess,” he’d reply and kiss you innocently.

Currently, your hand was on the back of his head, his soft hair sticking out between your fingers and he let out a sensual moan when you pulled on it gently.

He brought his face back to yours, wanting to kiss you just as passionately as he did with your neck. You loved to feel his lips on yours in this way; he let you taste him with your tongue while he caressed your sides and back, his hands appreciatively outlining the new figure you gained with pregnancy and motherhood.

You took his hand in yours and leaned back. “Bedroom,” you mumbled against his lips. You were about to walk when he surprised you by picking you up bridal style. “I’m heavy, Baekhyun!”

He laughed and entered your bedroom, kicking the door closed before gently lowering you on the clean bed sheets. He hovered over you, taking in how you flushed in embarrassment and it felt just like the first time he showed you love on an intimate level. Blushed cheeks, shy and quivering gaze. It was all there besides the fact that you were now the mother of his children.

“You can never be heavy for me, my sweetest sweetheart,” he told you softly, cradling your cheek while he kneeled on the mattress between your legs.

You turned your face into his palm, kissing it. “Just- I hope you won’t stop loving me after this.”

It was quiet for a moment before he burst out into a hahaha laughter. “What are you talking about? Sweetheart, I love everything that you are. You had my babies in you for eight months, enduring incredible difficulties I can never even imagine. I just want to finally love you like this, to cherish you, to appreciate your body for going through it all.” He was so eager and sincere you felt like crying but you were very needy and you bet Baekhyun was too.

“And you just want an ,” you added with a smirk, kissing his cheek loudly.

“Oh, hell yeah,” he breathed and kissed you on your lips, harshly taking in a big breath through his nose as you fell on your back and hugged his neck to bring him closer.

He pushed your legs more apart and you could immediately tell you were eager but scared.

Without words, you continued making out while pausing to undress each other, revealing more and more skin.

“The shirt stays on,” you muttered and he agreed right away. In the previous occasions when you were trying to get intimate, your s would be hurting and you couldn’t stand his teeth on you nor sneaky hands. Baekhyun was willing to give you your s if it meant he’d get another reward.

“You fed the munchkins, right?” he double-checked in a low tone as his hands smoothed the skin on your hips, inching to the outer side of your thighs, his long fingers teasing your backside which made you squirm.

You hummed in agreement, your eyes already closed at the sensations his hands provided. You spent over two and a half hours feeding them in order to prepare them for a hangout with their grandmas while Baekhyun was on his way from work.

feeding was supposed to make your s hurt less as there was too much milk in them but you still wanted to keep your shirt to stay comfortable.

“Good,” he purred, kissing you softly in order to distract you from his wandering fingers while he lied down next to you, propping himself on one elbow to be close to your face while his hand was between your legs.

This was the dangerous zone. You never let him go further than your inner thighs. As soon as the tip of his finger would brush against your sensitive middle, you’d grab his hand, promptly stopping him from going any further.

This time, he nibbled on your lower lip, prominently puckering his lips to create cute kissing sounds while his thumb ran gently over your middle to test the waters. He didn’t show you, but he was shocked for the slightest of moments when he felt the healed scar on your inner side leading to your center. The scar that enabled him to hold his three offsprings. You’d never let him look and he didn’t want to push his luck and ask if he could see. Baekhyun was well aware of your insecurities and tonight would be only about whatever pleased you.

“You good?” he whispered gently, opening his eyes while his free hand brushed your hair behind your ear.

You nodded, sighing in content when you felt him tease you. “It feels good, honey.”

He kissed your temple and dared to put more pressure on your nerve while his index finger slowly teased you at your opening, wordlessly letting you know he was going to enter soon. You gasped, holding onto his neck tighter because the sensations were already overwhelming.

Baekhyun leaned closer, letting the tip of his nose travel over your cheek lovingly while he pressed a finger in, entering you. He hummed at the feel as he pushed it further in, your inside basically swallowing his finger up. “Oh, . Sweetheart, you’re tight,” he muttered, frowning gently. Your eyes were closed while your mouth fell open in pleasure and discomfort. “I will have to stretch you a bit, hm?” he murmured softly into your ear, creating such an intimate atmosphere you wanted to combust from love.

“Yeah, yeah, do that,” you panted softly against his cheek and kissed it, missing more skinship.

With the help of his two fingers, he pushed you to your first release since giving birth. You were uncomfortable but he not once did anything you disliked.

It was now dark in the room and you were glad when it stayed that way. During the previous attempts, you always asked him to keep the lights off and you were glad Baekhyun remembered.

“You good?” he asked you gently, caressing your stomach while he was kissing on your temple and hairline, always making sure to let you know you did well.

“Fantastic,” you exhaled as you were recovering from your high, and he laughed in affection. The silence in the room was interrupted by the sounds of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter