Interlude-ish

Beautiful Intentions

 

“Eh!? Leader, where are you going?” Aiba Masaki asked through an intake of breath. The boy band had just arrived in their anteroom when Ohno quickly grabbed his personal clothes while practically tearing off the clothes he was wearing.

 

“He just wants to shower first.” Ninomiya Kazunari explained with slight doubt in his mind. Even if Ohno wanted to shower first he wouldn’t have had this panicked and rushed air around him. Murmuring a few words of thanks and good work Ohno ran out of the room, pulling his hat low enough so you couldn’t make out his features.

He wanted to catch her before she left, just to say hi…then he’d go back to the anteroom as if nothing ever happened. No one would suspect a thing…right?

Ohno ran down the halls of Tokyo Dome until he was suddenly faced with the mob of fans that had split into two groups in the lobby of the dome. Some people were trying to buy up the remains of the Arashi souvenirs while others were just trying to get out without losing anything. His dark eyes scanned the crowd, hoping to spot her once again…to capture him with the smile that appeared so rarely on her lips.

Who would have guessed that he’d react this way to a woman? Especially after just a few interesting encounters, but Shirokawa Chisato seemed to have left a painfully long lasting impression on Ohno; complete with foreign cravings clawing at his emotions.

He continued to scan the crowd for any sign of her, jumping a little when a hand appeared on his shoulder and for a split second of hope he thought it might be Chisato. But when he turned around he found it to be Sakurai Sho, who had a quizzical brow raised.

 

“Satoshi-kun, you ran out so fast you forgot your bag…who are you looking for?” Sho asked quickly looking over the diminishing crowd before back at Ohno.

 

“I thought I saw someone I knew…but I guess not.” He whispered turning around to head back to the anteroom. If she wasn’t there then he what was the point in staying? Not wanting to go home sweaty, Ohno figured he’d take full advantage of the showers offer.

 

“Hm? When did you meet someone?” Sho asked following behind his band mate.

“At least tell me if it’s a girl. Promise I won’t tell the others.” Sho insisted earning a glance from Ohno who simply brushed the suggestion off as they reentered the dressing room. The sound of multiple sprays of water echoing from the other room meant that three members were showering, leaving Ohno and Sho to wait for an opening. Undoubtedly the four had done janken to see who would bring Ohno his bag.

 

“Ah, Satoshi-kun, is that a new ring? You’ve been wearing it a lot lately.” Sho said lifting his newspaper up to pass the time. Avoiding the obvious questions surrounding the older male’s strange behavior.

 

“It’s actually not mine…I thought that if I wore it then I wouldn’t lose it. It actually belongs to the person I thought I saw.” For some reason Ohno thought it best to keep the fact that Chisato was a female hidden. Even if it was Sho and the others…At least until he knew what this was, what these feelings were, and if she felt even remotely similar.

Staring at the silver ring on his right ring finger he thought of her. Unfazed by the long stares he was getting from Sho as he went through a variety of facial expressions with a contradictory shining in his dark eyes.

 

“I wonder if it really is a girl…” Sakurai whispered without notice from the latter. Ohno had been way more spacey than usual, marginally alarming his band mates. He was seemingly the same Ohno on the outside, but they could scarcely make out a lively spark in the older man’s eyes as he stared into space.

 

“That’s the look of someone in love!” Aiba jokingly mused to the others when Ohno had gone home after a group photo shoot. It was nice to think that Ohno was taking an interest in someone, exciting even. Though in the deepest part of their minds they knew it was dangerous. There were various reasons why it was a bad idea and they knew that Ohno was either skimming over those details or choosing to ignore them….

Before Sho could begin to think of a way to ask Ohno a question, he was off to the showers. Switching places with Aiba who was casually drying his hair with a towel. As he passed the news caster, Sho grasped his arm.

 

“Aiba-kun…I have an idea to confirm our speculations.” He whispered with a trill of troubled excitement running down his spin.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know it's short....sorry...?

Anyway, I know that Tokyo Dome probably has more than three showers but for the sake of the story I had to make it three. :P

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3