Unorthodox Third Encounter

Beautiful Intentions

Riiiing….Riiiinnnggg….RRRIIINNNGGG!!!! Jerking out of his slumber, Ohno Satoshi’s hand fumbled around his bedside table. Searching for the persistent ringing of his cell phone. Yawning as he flipped it open, he held it to his ear.

 
“Hello…?” Came Ohno’s lazy voice, his free hand running through his messy bed head.
 
 
“Ah, Ohno-san, I’m your manager’s assistant.” Replied a quiet female voice.
 
 
“Mmm…” He muttered, still half asleep.
 
 
“…He wanted me to tell you that you’re schedule has been completely cleared today.” Even this good news didn’t seem to wake the tired Arashi Leader.
 
“So…have a nice day off…?” She whispered when she didn’t get a reply.
 
 
“Day off…?” Ohno mumbled, slowly sitting up with the phone still to his ear. Though his manager’s assistant had hung up long ago.
 
“…Fishing.” Was the first idea that came into his still weary mind. But as he went to change into appropriate fishing attire something flashed in the morning sun. It was a silver ring with fish carved into it. This piece of jewelry also had fallen out of Shirokawa’s bag when they had first met.
 
"...cute..." He said with a smile, his heart wishing he could keep the accessory but his mind knowing he would regret it. Ohno had just forgotten to bring it back to her. Tilting his head to the side, he picked up the ring from under his desk. In all honesty he couldn’t really remember her first name…but in his defense it had been about three months since they met and she hadn’t spoken much during their meeting either.
 
“Stand offish…” He whispered aloud. Staring at the ring for a few moments in deep thought, during that time Ohno decided that instead of fishing today maybe he would take a walk then come home and lounge around.
 
After dressing and subconsciously placing the ring in his front pocket, Ohno set out to wander the streets. Being pulled by an imaginary force, he strolled down the sidewalk opposite of a park. While taking in the scenery a figure staggered into view.
 
“Ah…!” It was her, Shirokawa-obasan’s daughter. As he was trying to remember her name he watched as she ran right into a lamppost. His head tilting simultaneously with her fall to the ground.
 
‘S-Seriously…?’ Ohno thought, glancing left and right before crossing the quiet street. As he approached the unconscious girl he couldn’t help but let an amused smile spread across his lips. Ohno looked around to see if anyone could help, alas there was no one…
 
“Oi….” He muttered gently touching her upper arm.
 
“Oi…!” Without another response, Ohno figured he’d carry her somewhere safer than the street. Cautiously taking her left arm he slung it over his left shoulder, mimicking this action with her right arm.
 
‘One…two…three!’ He internally counted down, lifting her onto his back with surprising ease; she was a lot lighter than she appeared. As he started walking, Ohno realized how nice she smelled and how soft her skin was…He felt a bit erted for thinking how pleasant her even breathes felt on his neck. Ohno couldn’t exactly explain why, but even with the growing heat of the summer day this girls warmth felt utterly comfortable.
 
As they turned a corner, a belated thought popped into the idols head. Where was he taking her?
 
~++++~
 
Ohno’s dark eyes scanned the building around him, trying to get a sense of where he had wandered off to. They were in a calm area with older looking buildings. Shifting the girl's weight, he headed towards one of the buildings with a simple sign reading: Ailment Relief Clinic.
 
Upon entering through the automatic doors a young woman in white rose her head from behind the front counter. Startled at the sight of Ohno with the unconscious girl, she hurried to his side.
 
 
“What happened here?” She asked gently touching, the girl's shoulder with no reaction yet again.
 
 
“She hit her head on a post.” Ohno explained, shifting Shirokawa’s weight again.
 
 
“Well, we’ll get the doctor to take a look and make sure she hasn’t suffered any serious injury.” The woman from behind the counter assured, fetching a wheel chair to relieve Ohno from carrying around Shirokawa.
 
“So, what’s her name?” The nurse asked as she wheeled the girl down a short corridor, Ohno subconsciously following behind.
 
 
“Shirokawa…san…?” The woman turned to look at him with a quizzical brow raised.
 
 
“Shirokawa-san?” He nodded profusely in reply, suspicion began to arise as they entered an empty examination room. Ohno assisting in getting the girl on the examination table/bed.
 
“The doctor will be in shortly.” She said, bowing and exiting the room. Sneaking one last glance at Ohno and Shirokawa before alerting the doctor of a patient.
 
 
“Now what…” He muttered to himself, finding a seat next to Shirokawa’s bedside. Feeling somewhat out of place next to a girl who’s first name he couldn’t recall.
 
The conventional option would have been to call an ambulance…however the expected idea never crossed Ohno’s mind. Now that he had time to think about it, he couldn’t explain why he carried Shirokawa around on his back for who knows how long. Perhaps there was something unexplainable about this woman that made Ohno act more unconventional than normal.
 
“Unexpectedly thought provoking.…” He whispered, staring at her calm face as she shifted in slight discomfort. A smile pulling at the corner of his lips as the doctor entered the small examination room.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
Author's Note: Woo! Chapter three done...I know it seems like the story is moving fast...but just you wait it gets more complicated...sorta. Anyway, thank you very much for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3